Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

time4vps support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

time4vps support?

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi folks,

We resell their Storage VPS and normal VPS. We have clients that need storage servers and we configure the whole thing for them, also do discounts and such.

There's an issue though. Their plugin isn't working well, so we end up paying the full price. We've had an issue where I had to pay the extra invoice (since I deposited only the money to buy the vps with discount) and had to pay 3 euros more. Those 3 euros more, didnt go to the billing system, so I had to chip 5 more euros. Total losses: 8 euros.

I have a ticket there waiting for a response for THREE days.

Before starting to resell their servers, I spoke to them a lot through tickets, asking questions about their support, priorities and such. They mentioned that resellers have extra priority.
3 days waiting for a response, and their plugin not working well, makes us think what the hell is going there.

Have you guys received any response? @time4vps hasn't logged here for quite a few days. Are they 1 man operation? Looks like.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

I used to use them to store quite a few backups before the bandwidth usage outgrew what they provided (granted, they did let me go way over without charging me, so I gotta apologize to them), but their support did lack at times, but, it's a two-three dollar service, can't complain whatsoever. I don't think I've had to wait 3+ days before for a response, maybe 2 at most but it did seem at times that it was empty, can't recall what the problem was but I saw some people on Twitter trying to get in contact with them too. Pretty sure they run multiple brands though? So definitely not a one man operation, at least for their business as a whole.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@EVM_Mike said:
    I used to use them to store quite a few backups before the bandwidth usage outgrew what they provided (granted, they did let me go way over without charging me, so I gotta apologize to them), but their support did lack at times, but, it's a two-three dollar service, can't complain whatsoever. I don't think I've had to wait 3+ days before for a response, maybe 2 at most but it did seem at times that it was empty, can't recall what the problem was but I saw some people on Twitter trying to get in contact with them too. Pretty sure they run multiple brands though? So definitely not a one man operation, at least for their business as a whole.

Yes, they do have multiple brands it seems... But this is weird as hell.
    I mean, we love their service. We even discussed their working ours, as it's in their ticket system and we're fine with it. It's just these days with no replies, that worry us. Plus, the module that the had fixed that isn't fixed. We ended up paying 8 euros extra, which is more than the discount we have. We're growing fast, not at full speed, but we get one order per day. Some of those orderd are annual, so we'd like to keep the quality they do have.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited March 2016

3 days = weekend + Friday/Monday

Give them some more time mate. Billing doesn't work on weekends.

• Their live chat is currently online.

@Radi said:
    3 days = weekend + Friday/Monday

Give them some more time mate. Billing doesn't work on weekends.

Wasn't only billing, though... :P

@VPS_Unlimited said:
    Their live chat is currently online.

Interesting, will check!

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited
  • I'm sure they're not a one man team. They're owned by a big Lithuanian company

Thanked by 1MikePT

@hostnoob said:
    I'm sure they're not a one man team. They're owned by a big Lithuanian company

Yeah they are... I know the sources, but their support. hmm.

During their working hours, its excellent tho. Just thought they had someone there working in shift.

• @MrGeneral said:

Did you reach someone in chat? :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • You should know that they only work and reply tickets during their business hours: https://www.time4vps.eu/contact/

Thanked by 1vimalware

@VPS_Unlimited said:
    Did you reach someone in chat? :)

Yep, thanks! :D

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited