Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

COMBOZO IS TOTALY NOT PROFESIONAL
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

COMBOZO IS TOTALY NOT PROFESIONAL

edunpisanedunpisan Member
edited March 2016 in Reviews

COMBOZO IS TOTALY NOT PROFESIONAL AND I THINK SCAM,
vps activation 1 days, instal webuzo take 3 days, and instal litespeed until now not done,
they say can instal litespeed, and not give me a license,
after instal webuzo, i ask about litespeed,, they say will instal,, 60 instal and blablablabla, after 3 days, they ask about password webuzo? LOL
before i give user pass webuzo, and they change it, and they send me a new user name and password but, they ask again about it??
they promish will refund no question asked, but? was 3 days not refund,
very slow response,, only 1 days 1 respon, LOL

you are admin combozo?
coment in this thread, i will show all SS chating with you and my ticket

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2016

Why do people insist on using the word "scam" to describe every possible bad experience?

Provision and ticket times took too long, alright that's a good complaint, use that... that's not a scam. I removed "scam" from the title, please do not add it back.

Thanked by 4MacPac cassa Damian bersy
  • lazytlazyt Member

Are these managed systems?

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @jarland said:
    Why do people insist on using the word "scam" to describe every possible bad experience?

Limited vocabulary maybe? And notice that with all the recent combozo scam and blahblah reviews they all mentioned refund. Everyone seems to order something that's too good to be true, then ask for a refund, and post on LET.

Thanked by 2jar Damian
  • IshaqIshaq Member

Thanked by 3Clouvider 2khosts lbft
  • ATHKATHK Member

@jarland said:

Provision and ticket times took too long, alright that's a good complaint, use that... that's not a scam. I removed "scam" from the title, please do not add it back.

I don't understand why they aren't calling them Bozo's it's in the name damnit!

Thanked by 3jar raindog308 lbft
  • yes,, sory for my bad englis,,
    i say Maybe Scam,, coz, he say will refund if not satisfied, but no refund until now,

• elgselgs Member

@jarland said:

It's not a matter of professional or not. It's scam. They collect money and remove client's service without a good reason. @jarland, wake up.

• not remove, but i not satisfied, and they not refund,
    i was give a chance, but he only ask about user name pasword, he give me user name and password, but why he ask about it? very confused about it LOL,

• Considering combozo's reputation on this forum and how many complaint/scam threads have been opened, I completely fail to understand why people still buy from them.

Anyone searching for "combozo" on LET will come across numerous threads that should convince anyone to reconsider any purchase from there. It's like GVH threads all over again.

No offense to the op, but it's reaching a point where I feel that anyone complaining about a combozo purchase should just be straight-up banned from LET.

Thanked by 1shovenose
  • i never use Combozo service before and their new name brand.

but, as far i know Webuzo its not officially support litespeed/openlitespeed so far and maybe Combozo dint know about it.

so customer + combozo tech support dont know about it, and then this is will be LET drama again. haha

• i know about it, but they say can install it, so?
    i think they have outstanding skill for instal litespeed in webuzo, but?
    maybe you know the next

• tommytommy Member

So many lol, that must be happy experience for you

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

Why would you even buy a service from a company called Com-BOZO? It's literally in the name.

Thanked by 2elgs raindog308
  • whaaat happen if name com-bozo?

i think he is real scam,,
    i create much ticket refund, and he not reply it,,

• AmitzAmitz Member

@agoldenberg said:
    Why would you even buy a service from a company called Com-BOZO? It's literally in the name.

Live from their HQ:

Thanked by 1jar
  • i hope, he chence to be a good man.
    amin.

• combozo close the ticket without any answer, they say will refund but not refund, that is scam or not?

• RizRiz Member

@edunpisan can you show us screenshots? When did they say they would refund you?