Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHAM

Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep
edited February 2013 in General

Just noticed this in the advertised scripts section of WHT. Seems like It could be quite handy.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1232032

Comments

• Yea that seems pretty awesome if you have more than one cpanel server.

Although - back when I was with YDGH and we hosted resellers. We probably had over 100 resellers (plus all their customers) on one box and it had some room to grow... so you have to be pushing some volume to even need this.

• Looks nice. Does it run stable? Hows the resource usage?

If only cpanel had HA, automatic failover and storage replication...

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

@Raymii cPanel with automatic failover and storage replication?! Blasphemy.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Lets not get any crazy ideas like making things that work flawlessly and effectively.

• @jarland said: Lets not get any crazy ideas like making things that work flawlessly and effectively.

Like, just working code and a product which is mostly stable? Like debian? :P

• @Raymii said: Like, just working code and a product which is mostly stable? Like debian? :P

I WANT GNOME 3.6!!!!! (they dont have it ready even in experimental yet :( )

• Looks alright I guess
    I'll give it a try

• just got my license, we'll see how good is it :)

• Hi,

I am the developer of WHAM, and wanted to be part of this discussion. I wish to mention that WHAM! is extremely low on resources, very much secure, and is an already stable product as I have been testing this in-house for the past 6 months.

I humbly request Alex to provide a frank review on WHAM!, which will also clear the doubts among others.

• I'm about to install it and test it through tomorrow, will publish the review probably on Monday due to tight schedule.

• Is it bad that when I saw the title of this I was thinking of the song Careless Whisper?

• @TheHackBox said: Is it bad that when I saw the title of this I was thinking of the song Careless Whisper?

Yes.

• Hi Alex, sorry to bump this thread, but any news?