Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with OpenID
Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

In this Discussion

Domain registrar with good DNSSEC & Slave/Hidden Primary Support?
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Domain registrar with good DNSSEC & Slave/Hidden Primary Support?

Hello LET,

I am looking for place to manage my domains and wanted to ask you for some input.

While I am actually quite happy about my current "small/national" provider he lacks good (automated) DNSSEC support and only has partial IPv6 support.

And I have a few domains running out in the next two months, so I started looking for something new:

I need:

• IPv6 support

• automated DNSSEC support

• Whois Protection (free/paid)

• vanity, whitelabel or clean/tidy nameservers (aka not one.buyfromus.supercheapdomains.tld or dns1.notfunny.nerdjoke.tld)

• option to run use their nameservers with a master/slave or hidden primary setup

I don't care about finding the cheapest registrar, but I also don't need the most expensive one. I actually thought about separating my domain registrar and dns provider but the first paid tiers are usually in the 100$+ area and the free tiers don't offer enough zones or domains for my needs.

So if you have any input for me I would be grateful.

Comments