Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

40% Off SSD Cached KVM & OpenVZ Plans - Lifetime Discount - Location Colorado Springs, Colorado
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

40% Off SSD Cached KVM & OpenVZ Plans - Lifetime Discount - Location Colorado Springs, Colorado

FRCoreyFRCorey Member
edited February 2013 in Offers

40% off for life!

We have been in business for nearly 2 years with very favorable comments on our various offers on LET, and LEB.

Front Range Hosting is a VPS hosting company based in Colorado Springs Colorado
Our VPS Servers are Supermicro Built with Xeon E5 Series Processors
Our VPS Servers utilize LSI CacheCade SSD Acceleration, disk space with the speed of SSD's!
Our network, power, and HVAC is fully redundant, and our servers are hosted in a secure datacenter in Downtown Colorado Springs Colorado at Data102

KVM/OpenVZ Plans Come with Many Popular ISO's and Templates *Nix *bsd's only. ISO's added on request.

Pricing on 4 OpenVZ plans below are inclusive of the FRH40 code. Code applies to all VPS Price levels.

Memory Format is as follows: Dedicated/Burst/vSwap

How is VSwap Calculated?
VSwap is calculated from the amount of burst memory you add to a virtual server. For example, if you specify 512MB Ram and 1024MB Burst the VSwap would be 512MB (1024MB - 512MB = 512MB).

REMEMBER! Prices are discounted after you click "Add to Cart"

OpenVZ Plans Limited Availability New Nodes On Order About 100 OpenVZ Slots At Posting Time

128M/256M/128M 5G Disk 250G Xfer 1.20/mo Direct Code Link!

256M/512M/256M 10G Disk 500G Xfer 2.40/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

384M/768M/384M 15G Disk 750G Xfer 3.60/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

512M/1024M/512M 20G Disk 1TB Xfer 4.80/mo With Code LEB50 Direct Code Link!

Larger OpenVZ Plans Available All plans are 40% off with FRH40 and you can upgrade anytime and keep your discount!

KVM Plans There are more ISO's available outside the ordering system, just select something and install over it with the OS of your choice from our VPS Control Panel. No Windows Available

KVM-256D 256MB RAM 15GB SSD Cached Disk 256GB Transfer 3.60 with FRH40 Direct Code Link!
KVM-384D 384MB RAM, 22GB SSD Cached Disk 384GB Transfer 5.40 with FRH40 Direct Code Link!
KVM-512D 512MB RAM, 30GB SSD Cached Disk, 512GB Transfer 7.00 with 5127D Direct Code Link!

We also offer Server Monitoring with checks from 3 US locations keep an eye on your servers with us, or other providers.
You can see the Server Monitoring Plans at http://www.frontrangehosting.com/wh/cart.php?gid=12

All Plans Feature
24x7x365.25 Support, were even here for leap seconds!
SSD Accelerated Nodes
Gigabit Nodes
OpenVZ with SolusVM Management Console
Native IPv6
Fast 24 Core Intel Xeon Nodes
ASN 54856/We Own our OWN IP Addresses!
Free DNS Management
Colorado Registered Business in Good Standing
Verisign Trusted & Tested Daily!
EV SSL Protected Shopping Cart, Accept Credit Cards, Paypal, 2 Checkout, and Amazon Checkout

Denver TestIP 198.147.20.15 (http://testden.frontrangehosting.com/test100m.dat)

Comments

• What happened with your regular KVM plans?

• Your webwite looks like Linode,ho....ho

• These are now the regular plans. The problem with the other configurations was they turned out to be too cheap and just is not profitable. Anyone who already has one wont lose it though.

• WhizzWrWhizzWr Member
    edited February 2013

@FRCorey said: These are now the regular plans. The problem with the other configurations was they turned out to be too cheap and just is not profitable. Anyone who already has one wont lose it though.

@FRCorey
    Aww phooey. I 'm so stupid for cancelling my KVM VPS. :(
    I haven't got time to migrate my old VPS, rather than letting it sit idly I thought it's better to cancel it and re-order it again some later time. Turns out I'm out luck.

Hope you'll offer something similar to your prevoius offer, promotion or something. :(

• Okay coupon expired today, but LET25 will get you 25% off everything as well.

• Letting FRH40 run until the 17th due to popular demand.