Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any reviews for pacificidc.com?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any reviews for pacificidc.com?

I recently rented server from PACIFICIDC and paid it since March 4, the guy name "dearroy" told me to send a PM on him so we made a deal for the server specs from this post
https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/77432/looking-for-dedicated-server-location-la-california-budget-45-60usd#latest

I got the server after 1 hr problem is the drive is ssd 120gig, i told them to replace it with 1tb, I also told them to mount the .iso then this guy dearroy downloaded the .iso from my website then after that their response delay and till now I'm still unable to access the server. I tried booting up the server in their panel nothing happen, when I access kvm all I got in kvm console is "no signal" even i try to escape from console nothing happen.

I also contacted dearroy on his skype but no reply at all. I've sent another response on ticket that if I don't get access on the next 12hrs on server I told them to refund my payment.

Comments

• @alohadoubt PacificIDC.Com is a brand of SWIFT INTERNET LLC.

I am one of their customer and their services are fine. Roy is offline for 2 days in skype and though i don't have services with PacificIDC but Roy is like a friend to me and he is friendly to all his customers. But what happens to you is not good, though i don't know yet but may be Roy having few problems so he couldn't help you.

But i will try calling him and let him know about your issue.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1alohadoubt
  • Not the first complaint I've seen about them GL on your journey with em.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • Nooblette said: Not the first complaint I've seen about them GL on your journey with em.

I am fine with them for more than 5 months, and i hope i will be fine with them in future.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1alohadoubt
  • @HOSTBD24 said:

OP is talking about PACIFICIDC not swiftnode dude might be the same brand but probably not run by the same folks.

• Nooblette said: OP is talking about PACIFICIDC not swiftnode dude might be the same brand but probably not run by the same folks.

Same technical support team, same company just one person is dedicated to PacificIDC ... i don't think that make too much difference ... but it can be different :)

• @HOSTBD24 thank you for calling your friend but good news I'm receiving response now from dearroy on ticket and his skype. It seems that his having some personal stuff issue dunno what it is but anyway about the kvm access I think its not permanent because he said something like "its more than 4hrs the kvm has been move to another box" so at this point he requested again to plug the kvm on our box.