Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best VPS Provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Best VPS Provider

Hello!

Quick Question for you all!

Who is the best VPS Provider, in your own opinion, and why?
Comment Below!

Thanks!

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

wait for the next poll or go read the last ;-)

• edited March 2016

IMO, the very best is XvmLabs but they didn't have stock since 2014 (or so) and probably will never have again. My second best is BandWagonHost (aff) and the third one is HostUS (aff). Now that totally depends on what you're looking for. I don't need support, I don't need diskspace, I don't need bandwidth, I don't need a lot of RAM. I need fast disk (speed, iops), fast network, uptime and of course as cheap as possible. Unique location is also something I'm interested in. Anyway there is plenty of good providers here.

• elgselgs Member

I actually like bandwagon a lot. Seems they are rarely mentioned.

• You can try the polls .. My Pick :

• RamNode
    • HudsonValleyHost
    • TMZ Vps
    • iwstack
    • LunaNode
    • HostUs
    Thanked by 1david_reid
  • badpatrickbadpatrick Member
    edited March 2016

Depends on what opinion you want from us. Paid or honest. I'm really digging Hostigation and Viking Layer :)

Been using both just a couple months but they have been around a while. Been very stable, great support.

There's always the top providers polls. Ramnode, Buyvm, HostUS and the rest you can't go wrong with!