Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you offer a free control panel please send me email
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

If you offer a free control panel please send me email

rffanrffan Member
edited February 2013 in General

If you offer a free control panel (DirectAdmin or cPanel) Please email([email protected]) me about that. I am collecting lowend plans which contain a free control panel.

thank you very much

Comments

• Like, a LEB priced vps with free directadmin or cpanel? No, if you can go higher then LEB pricing, I could do something.

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited February 2013

http://webmin.com

nobody is going to give you DirectAdmin or cPanel for free, sir

• @gubbyte said: nobody is going to give you DirectAdmin or cPanel for free, sir

I'll happily give him cPanel for free. As long as hes fine with the free 15 day trial.

• @curtisg said: I'll happily give him cPanel for free. As long as hes fine with the free 15 day trial.

Anyone can get a trial for free...

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited February 2013

@gubbyte said: Anyone can get a trial for free...

Exactly, so technically we offer free cPanel trial. Which he is says if you offer a free control panel, he never specified if trial or not.

I also give out free kloxo :P

• Free kloxo here too :)

• earlearl Member
    edited February 2013

you could try Newebsite.com it's an old post but the offer still stands.. you get free Directadmin

http://www.lowendbox.com/blog/newwebsite-6-95-512mb-xenopenvz-vps-in-duffield-with-free-directadmin/

512MB memory/512MB swap (or burstable memory on OpenVZ)
    25GB storage
    500GB/month data transfer
    8x vCPU cores on Xen, 4x vCPU cores on OpenVZ
    2x IPv4 addresses
    Xen or OpenVZ/SolusVM
    Free DirectAdmin

$6.95
    --update

as dalcomp mentioned in the comment below the offer on WHT is much cheaper

It's $4.95 now, here's recent offer on WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1233481

• You could ask some of the providers in WSI/DataShack if you can get free DirectAdmin. EaseVPS, PieServ and BlueVM have specifically advertised this in the past and I'm sure other providers there will be able to tell you if you can get a license from them.

• @curtisg Well I am not sure about the price ,maby higher than LEB price ,but free DA or CP should contain in the plan .I am doing a collection about this .I know ecvps provide free DA and a chinese 9new.com provide free DA ,also virpus year-paid plan.Just with free DA.....I am writing post like this.IDCer please email me.people who knows please comment thanks very much

• @earl thanks very much I've owned one.And listed it in my list

• I'd be happy to give you a 512mb ram vps with cPanel free for $22.50

• gubbytegubbyte Member
    edited February 2013

I'd be happy to give you a 512mb ram vps with a Lamborghini free for $832992

• earlearl Member
    edited February 2013

@curtisg said: I'd be happy to give you a 512mb ram vps with cPanel free for $22.50

I don't think he is looking to buy a VPS, he is interested in listing offers with free control panel for his website.. His website is in chinese so not sure if he is only listing LEB's or not

• IntcsIntcs Member
    edited February 2013

There have been really few which I've seen over the last few years, almost all offers were Directadmin, but I've seen one offer (forgot the provider's name) for cPanel as well for free, but if you advance payed 6 month or so. Are similar offers still around?

• earlearl Member
    edited February 2013

@Intcs

Virpus.com

• @earl U R right- - I am listing the plans as well as looking for ..not just listing.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited February 2013

@earl said: you could try Newebsite.com it's an old post but the offer still stands.. you get free Directadmin

It's $4.95 now, here's recent offer on WHT:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1233481

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Interesting. That is really-really cheap.

• earlearl Member
    edited February 2013

@DalComp said: It's $4.95 now, here's recent offer on WHT:

WOW that's cheap!! use to be the cheaper plan did not come with Directadmin but I guess they are including it now..

I updated my post above just incase so people don't sign up for the older more expensive plan

@rffan said: @earl U R right- - I am listing the plans as well as looking for ..not just listing.

Ah ok.. sorry about that thought you were just looking to list..

• @DalComp I know that I've owned one for almost 4 monthes.But the location is not good(east of US,west should be better.)

• @curtisg cPanel license should be $15 per month If the performance could be guaranteed,it should be good.

• I think the cheapset cPanel would be with hostigation $10/month for cPanel license and 512mb 50gb HD 1tb BW vps for $6/month so total $16/m

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

9xhost as I recall, they ever provided cPanel VPS for $8.x/m, you can try to reach their sales department to see if you could get a quote.

• @dearroy thanks roy.May your business be better .

• well cpanel dnsonly is free :D. ive seen you also added it as a tag, so..

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

We can offer free DA license on selected plans , and a cheap cpanel license $9.99/month (non LEB budget though)

Regards

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

Free Kloxo or Virtualmin/Webmin ;)

• We could do free directadmin on request.

• @jacob
    In Kansas (Direct Admin) (Ask him if he is offering it at this point of time)!
    Reply Jacob!

• Plus I think all providers can provide Kloxo or Virtualmin or may be IPS Panel.
    Also others like EHCP
    :p