Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much % is your Windows/Linux quota?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much % is your Windows/Linux quota?

VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
edited March 2016 in General

Hello,
As I am surprisingly getting way more Windows VPS orders than Linux (while I acctually thought Linux is what is "in" now), I would like to ask you how your Windows/Linux quota is (roughly in %)?
I ask this because right now I have litterly only made attempts to improve my clients Linux experience by working on a simple server manager that installs popular apps. However when I was reviewing my orders the other day about 70% were acctually Windows based VPS. So how is it with you guys (both providers and customers). Do you offer Windows VPS? If yes, what is your quota? And if you are a customer, do you have more Windows VPS than Linux ones?

Comments

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

I wouldn't say it's usual. You might have hit a very specific niche ;-).

• @Clouvider said:

Any ideas how I can improve the clients windows server experience?
    As for linux I have had alot of ideas like a CLI server manager, writing a CP.. but Windows..?

• @Clouvider said:

Aye. !

Previous company that I worked for barely got any windows vps orders. Because they wasn't allowing urm... something.

Imho,

To improve your windows vps clientele experience, auto installer would do just fine.

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited March 2016

@Clouvider said:

*Cough** TE

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @sdglhm said:
    To improve your windows vps clientele experience, auto installer would do just fine.

Thanks for the feedback :)