Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Updated newsletter
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Updated newsletter

edited March 2016 in Providers

Hello LET users!

We have recently implemented a new social media strategy to promote our business and offer a new platform to answer any questions, comments, or concerns, regarding our products or services. We welcome any feedback you have regarding our methods of communication, response times, suggestions for new add-ons or services, etc.

If you would like to stay up-to-date with our current happenings and new product offerings, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. We are also active on WebHostingTalk and would be happy to answer any questions you have on any of those social media platforms.
We often post about our new products or valid coupon codes on these websites so please stay tuned!

We have also unveiled our newly upgraded newsletter that is available for subscription at the following link: http://buycpanel.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=158dbe894162a4eb61b4a4f0b&id=c536470fd7
Our newsletter is compiled quarterly and contains information about new features, client requests, blog posts, and our quarterly client loyalty program.
Thanks for reading and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Moved to Providers category.

Thanked by 1BuyCPanel_Alex
  • The new platform in reference is our social media accounts such as: LinkedIn, LowEndTalk, WebHostingTalk, vpsBoard, Twitter, and Facebook. We have accounts of each of those social media sites and are able to answer questions or concerns through those sites as well as through our help desk at helpdesk.buycpanel.com.

Please keep in mind that we are limited on the types of questions we are able to assist with via social media as we do keep your security and privacy in mind.

I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.