Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EXPIRES Feb 29, 2016: Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 w/16GB RAM + DDoS Prot in [NYC Metro] or [Miami] - $49/m
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EXPIRES Feb 29, 2016: Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2 w/16GB RAM + DDoS Prot in [NYC Metro] or [Miami] - $49/m

MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran
edited February 2016 in Offers

I'll keep this as simple as possible, we have a pretty awesome leap day deal, it expires at midnight, no exceptions.

Expires: Feb 29, 2016 11:59 PM Eastern

Offer:
Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2, 16 GB RAM, SSD or HDD, 10 Gbps DDoS Protection, NYC Metro or Miami, FL Data Center @ $49/m

Order Link: http://rsl.ink/b2QGw

Terms: Cannot replace existing servers, no exceptions. If you attempt to do it, the billing system will automatically remove the coupon code.

Comments

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2016

@lee, get this one and loan it for me for a while :D

nice offer btw... very nice if i had income and purpose for it.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • Do you have speedtest or ip for ping in Miami?,
    Thanks you!

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@ehab said:

Thank you.

@gustavargas said:
    Do you have speedtest or ip for ping in Miami?,
    Thanks you!

I sent you a private message.

• Excellent Promo, Reliablesite is excellent

@jason25 said:
    Excellent Promo, Reliablesite is excellent

Thank you for the kind words.

• That is a great deal, getting one in Miami.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Great deal indeed.

@FrankZ said:
    That is a great deal, getting one in Miami.

Awesome, we're pretty much almost sold out in Miami.

@Nyr said:
    Great deal indeed.

Thanks!

• peixotormspeixotorms Member
    edited February 2016

Somewhere last year, network was down (NY) and therefore I cancelled their service didn't renew because it was an important server for me... but to be fair, they took less than 2 hours to sort things out and they did reply to my tickets within 15 minutes. I would recommend them to anyone and their network is quite good both in NY and Miami.

@peixotorms said:
    Somewhere last year, network was down (NY) and therefore I cancelled their service didn't renew because it was an important server for me... but to be fair, they took less than 2 hours to sort things out and they did reply to my tickets within 15 minutes. I would recommend them to anyone and their network is quite good both in NY and Miami.

Thanks for the feedback! The network, support, and overall services have only been getting better and better. We're aiming for an average response time of ~5 minutes before the end of 2016 and have greatly improved the network in both locations with full redundancy all around.

• LeeLee Veteran

@ehab said:
    lee, get this one and loan it for me for a while :D

Yeah sure, get two!

Thanked by 1ehab

Just in case you missed yesterday's deal, I do have something better:

5 x Intel Xeon E3 1245 V2, 32 GB RAM, 2 x 64 GB SSD, 10 Gbps DDoS Protection @ $300/m for all 5 servers. You'll need to reach out to [email protected] to customize or order.