Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap yearly VPS, unmetered bandwidth, NAT is fine
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap yearly VPS, unmetered bandwidth, NAT is fine

godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

CPU: 1 core

RAM: 64 - 128 Mb

HDD: 5 - 10 Gb

Bandwidth: 10 / 100 Mbps UNMETERED (this is important)

IPv4 x 1 (NAT with 20 ports is ok)

OpenVZ

Any location, Europe is preferred

Budget: 5$ / year (paypal payment)

Usage: VPN / OpenVPN

I already have VM's with QuadHost / i-83, need other offers :)

Comments

• FrecyboyFrecyboy Member
    edited February 2016

Won't happen.

Also i83 will suspend you if you take UNMETERED serious.

• If there any virtual calculation about your usage then most of us are comfortable telling you what you should do

• godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

@Frecyboy said:
    Also i83 will suspend you if you take UNMETERED serious.

I can find any specifications about the bandwidth usage on their site neither on the TOS.

Did you have NAT VPS with them and suspended your service for bandwidth usage ? If so, they should specify that the bandwidth has limitations..

• godtor said: Did you have NAT VPS with them and suspended your service for bandwidth usage ? If so, they should specify that the bandwidth has limitations..

I don't need to have a service with them to tell you that, it states fair use, but not how much fair use is, so I guess they will contact you if your use starts to impact other users.

1TB/mon is realistic I'd say.

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited February 2016

Every good firm who provides UNMETERED has a rule its an default rule ▼▼

Don't be a dick

its that simple if you abuse then no one can help you other than yourself

(don't take my comment as offensive its just an sample of real world)

• Why dont you go with a VirtWire 5$/y offer? I doubt that you will find an offer with unmetered bw for that budget and considering VPN services are way more expensive you get to use alot of data with such a low budget vps :)

• Frecyboy said: Also i83 will suspend you if you take UNMETERED serious.

I used around 5-6TB 2 months in a row when I was using their France VPS as a VPN for a windows server, never had any issues.

• linuxthefish said: I used around 5-6TB 2 months in a row when I was using their France VPS as a VPN for a windows server, never had any issues.

Possible, but would still lead to problems if more than a couple of users do that.

• hostmazehostmaze Member, Host Rep

have you looked at Hostmaze.com? The unmetered bandwidth is real and prices are cheap. It comes with free DDoS protection on all packages.

• try ovh they vps is good and cheap...

• @yusufg90 said:
    try ovh they vps is good and cheap...

Please read, OP has stated $5/yr for a reason, OVH sounds more like $30+++++/yr.

• oh sorry my bad

• @godtor

Well, their TOS does seem to mention the ability to terminate for any abusive activity :)

@hostmaze said:
    have you looked at Hostmaze.com? The unmetered bandwidth is real and prices are cheap. It comes with free DDoS protection on all packages.

Can you provide proof that you are a legal company registered in Romania ?

From what i can see a lot of people got spammed by your company and in a log from a conversation when you are asked to provide a company registration number you left the chat so.. how about a VAT number ? :) I think that a real company should have this info on the website.

Also, you advertise DDoS protection but you use cloudflare for your website ?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/63863/hostmaze-sending-out-spam/p1

@FlamesRunner said:
    godtor

Well, their TOS does seem to mention the ability to terminate for any abusive activity :)

Well.. that is normal, and i don't intend to abuse in any way :)

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited March 2016

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/73031/some-insane-ovh-ddos-protected-raid10-7-7gb-mo-15-yearly-unlimited-bandwidth-or-3gb-ram-offers/p1

If it's for a Tor relay I can also offer a $30 year 100Mbps unmetered LXC container on one of my personal nodes in France?