Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beware, Nexhost.net total FRAUD / SCAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Beware, Nexhost.net total FRAUD / SCAM

godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

Ok so.. i was looking to buy some cheap NAT VM's for personal use, in my search i stumbled on nexhost.net, ordered and payd (with paypal) for a NAT VPS in Los Angeles, CA.

Afther the payment i have received the invoice:

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 4867 sent on 02/18/2016
OVZ-128 - los.angeles (02/18/2016 - 02/17/2017) $2.88 USD
Locations: Los Angeles CA

No Support: on

Sub Total: $2.88 USD
Credit: $0.00 USD
Total: $2.88 USD
Amount: $2.88 USD
Transaction #: 0XE31678TG3069415
Total Paid: $2.88 USD
Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD
You may review your invoice history at any time by logging in to your client area.
Note: This email will serve as an official receipt for this payment.
NexHost

Waited two days for them to activate the service but nothing happened so i try to login and open a ticket with them. Surpise, the site (nexhost.net) says that there is no account with that e-mail (my e-mail) which was working fine the first day (when i have made the payment).

Tried to mail them but sadly, no answer.. so i opened a dispute with paypal, passed 9 days and no response from nexhost, now i escalete the dispute to a claim.

Great job NexHost !! This is the spirit ! ;) Keep up the good job of scamming people!

Thanked by 2jar LowEndAddiction

Comments

• You could of saved yourself a load of trouble by just googling nexhost before purchasing anything from them.

• The owner had a mental breakdown, got banned and probably abandoned ship.

Thanked by 2netomx doghouch
  • godtorgodtor Member, Host Rep

Yes, done that, found out that their service was not so good but that was not a problem for me at the time. However from a bad service to a "no service" is a big step forward :)

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • He doesn't likes you so don't comment about his company. ;)

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

I'd give it 30 minutes before he accuses you of driving him to suicide.

• His last activity here is dated back to December, another dead company?

@nexmark

• andreamada said: His last activity here is dated back to December, another dead company?

Since sold to someone else who made a bit of a mess of things and made a number of questionable decisions. Can't remember the username.

• @Nekki said:
    Since sold to someone else who made a bit of a mess of things and made a number of questionable decisions. Can't remember the username.

That's clear, I didn't know it.
    Apparently he messed up some things once again :)

• @andreamada said:
    His last activity here is dated back to December, another dead company?

nexmark

Mark ended up selling it off to Jordan who pretty much to say this nicely, fucked it all up.

• What happened to Jordan? I saw him banned but don't know why.

• @Traffic said:
    What happened to Jordan? I saw him banned but don't know why.

He literally asked the mods to ban him, it's in one of the many "scam" threads.

Thanked by 2Traffic netomx
  • @Traffic said:
    What happened to Jordan? I saw him banned but don't know why.

See below

@ATHK said:
    He literally asked the mods to ban him, it's in one of the many "scam" threads.

http://drop.jarland.me/lB2p

Apparently I'm a bully and the rest of you are all jealous.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • What's wrong with him? It sound like a primary kid, or his account being hacked?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@seikan said:
    What's wrong with him? It sound like a primary kid, or his account being hacked?

It's him. He wanted an out so that he had an excuse not to answer for his actions. Due to spamming my PM box, I was happy to provide it.

• My vps is offline. I failed to start vps. And production page show php error. lol

• @manlivo said:
    My vps is offline. I failed to start vps. And production page show php error. lol

He has this mentality where he thinks emailing customers about migrations or completely shutting down a location they provide isn't professional.

It's more than likely that your VPS is no more.