Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Billing System Options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Billing System Options

Are billing system are most providers out there using? I am using WHMCS and am looking at alternatives and curious what others are using.

Comments

• hostbill

blesta

and professional companies use boxbilling

• I just paid for Blesta today.

Alternatives to WHMCS and Blesta;
    Clientexec
    Hostbill
    BoxBilling

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

1+ for whmcs and blesta

• Thanks all. I am leaning towards blesta especially since it has NOC-PS support for dedicated servers.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

fastboxes said: I am using WHMCS and am looking at alternatives

If you say what you're unhappy with about WHMCS then perhaps people can tell you which alternative best addresses that problem.

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited February 2016

1+ For Blesta, if security comes first for you. Otherwise WHMCS is great with a lot of free or commercial modules.

• guys focus on whsuite.com, seems intresting.

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited February 2016

@WHT said:
    guys focus on whsuite.com, seems interesting.

REALLY?? Have you even tried it? they have everything in a whsuite folder, the menus are weird, the addons are all mixed on one page. You have to go settings to manage the addons. The code is horrible, it really makes WHMCS look great for the price, and coming from me that says a lot.

PS: Links for proof:

• WHT said: guys focus on whsuite.com, seems intresting.

Not Enough for running a business, still missing many thing ... but yes, sounds interesting :)

• Am not saying its perfect, just they are still working on it.

I have tried it for some minutes and dident liked it. Was working really slow and the bad thing was that you must reguster first then you can purchase. Like kwibill. Also the packages was bot showing for some reason.

Just added it for those who are looking for free or cheap alternative of whmcs.

• Whmcs is really expensive for eu. Am paying $19.xx/month.

• I recomend Blesta... Their code almost all open.. So that you can customize for your need.

• I tried out Blesta on a previous project. I more-or-less liked it, however I found the ticket system very frustrating. Not saying it's bad, just not a good fit for me.

• @WHT said:
    Whmcs is really expensive for eu. Am paying $19.xx/month.

If it's really expensive why do you even pay for it? And that's only because of VAT. I'm paying $3.25 a month with Blesta ($39 a year / 12 = $3.25)

• @Licensecart said:
    If it's really expensive why do you even pay for it? And that's only because of VAT. I'm paying $3.25 a month with Blesta ($39 a year / 12 = $3.25)

Are you paying $3.25 a month of VAT or $3.25 a month for the license?

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited February 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Are you paying $3.25 a month of VAT or $3.25 a month for the license?

For the license itself we pay $39 a year (Support & Updates), which works out at $3.25 a month :).

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • @Licensecart said:
    For the license itself we pay $39 a year (Support & Updates), which works out at $3.25 a month :).

That is really cheap.

• If you are looking for alternatives then Hostbill and Blesta are the best ones.

• jhjh Member

@WHT said:
    Whmcs is really expensive for eu. Am paying $19.xx/month.

You can't afford NINETEEN dollars for possibly the most crucial and complex piece of commercial software that your business needs?

Thanked by 1jar
  • @Licensecart said:

Blesta costs $39 year?

• Blesta works fine WHMCS just has a few better plugins what we need.

• @WHT said:
    Blesta costs $39 year?

If you have a owned license yes. So you could say $11.66 a month for the first year minimum (unless you buy direct which is: $20.83 a month for the first year), then afterwards if you want support or to upgrade to a new version you only have to pay $39 a year which works out at $3.25 a month.

• I sampled whsuite. Did not like it much.