Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free client management scripts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free client management scripts

support123support123 Member
edited January 2013 in General

Is there any good alternatives to whmcs?

Comments

• WHMCS

• @gubbyte said: WHMCS

+1!

What about Hostbill?

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

To save you time and headache: Many people have left WHMCS and tried something else, most return to WHMCS.

The only viable solution is to build your own if you don't want to use WHMCS. If you can't budget $15/month for the software that will be earning you money then I would rethink your business plan.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Is this for hosting or for something like web design work?

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

why not try Blesta - paid
    clientexec - paid

Acountlabplus - free

• BK_BK_ Member

WHMCS is my first recommendation, but I've been experimenting with HostBill lately and actually like it because its different.

• I have already a whmcs license being used on another site.Not in a mood to buy another license :)

• @ftpit said: I have already a whmcs license being used on another site.Not in a mood to buy another license :)

#wow #whoa

• @ftpit said: Not in a mood to buy another license :)

google: thehostingtool

• I know a low end dedicated server provider use a almost free client management panel

• @ftpit boxbilling pro ?

then again, boxbilling plans to open source soon according to @SonicVPS.

• @curtisg said: google: thehostingtool

Do not look like it will be much usable in my site.

• support123support123 Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg said: then again, boxbilling plans to open source soon according to @SonicVPS.

Thanks this is what I am looking for.Anyone using them? any reviews of boxbilling?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

BoxBilling is a horrible piece of crap. Avoid!

• @ftpit said: I have already a whmcs license being used on another site.Not in a mood to buy another license :)

You can specify a different systpl in all URLs pointing to that WHMCS installation. This allows for 'branding' based on different locations. See that http://tinyvz.com/ specifies systpl=tiny, to just build upon Ramhosts' WHMCS installation.

• @shovenose said: BoxBilling is a horrible piece of crap. Avoid!

Thanks for the info

• @Damian said: You can specify a different systpl in all URLs pointing to that WHMCS installation. This allows for 'branding' based on different locations. See that http://tinyvz.com/ specifies systpl=tiny, to just build upon Ramhosts' WHMCS installation.

Maybe I should use that way as well.Thanks for the tip

• DamianDamian Member
    edited January 2013

It has a caveat: it's persistent. If you go to tinyvz, and click on the order URL, THEN go to ramhost, and click on any of their order URLs, the WHMCS template will still be on tinyvz despite coming from ramhost and not tinyvz, because it's persistent. So the fix is to always specify a systpl= in every URL.

(edit) Looks like they've fixed that issue, so it can't be demonstrated. Just be sure to specify a systpl in every URL.

• @Damian said: It has a caveat: it's persistent. If you go to tinyvz, and click on the order URL, THEN go to ramhost, and click on any of their order URLs, the WHMCS template will still be on tinyvz despite coming from ramhost and not tinyvz, because it's persistent. So the fix is to always specify a systpl= in every URL.

Thanks

• curtisgcurtisg Banned
    edited January 2013

@ftpit simply get a domain thats whitelabelled, get different themes, just do like what Damian said, for example:
    clientzoneblablabla.com get SSL, then just do for example:
    clientzoneblablabla.com/?systpl=host1
    clientzoneblablabla.com/?systpl=host2
    clientzoneblablabla.com/?systpl=host3

etc.

Then I'd hide every category that isn't like the primary website host, etc. then just have the direct link to hidden categorys.

• support123support123 Member
    edited January 2013

@curtisg
    Nice tips bookmarked this thread for future :)

• My issue is resolved with the help of @Damian and @curtisg