Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS,root servers in Estonia,Finland,Sweden + NL,RU,RO,NO,CH.256mb ram,5gb hdd starts @ 5.5$ etc
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS,root servers in Estonia,Finland,Sweden + NL,RU,RO,NO,CH.256mb ram,5gb hdd starts @ 5.5$ etc

estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

On behalf of Estnoc.ee i can offer VPS and Dedicated Servers from Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Russia, Romania, Netherlands, Norway and Switzerland. Almost every server you can configure to match your needs while ordering one.

VPS offers are listed first and Dedicated Servers you can find in the end of the listing.

Why choose us? Well, we offer flexible support on all of our services and response time is avg. 15-60 minutes. We choose ONLY the best networking partners to avoid downtimes by networking side. Aswell we use branded hardware and servers. Most important, we do not oversell our servers. Our prices are reasonable and fit well to customers who DEMAND services that are STABLE! We offer multi locations of servers and we are expanding rapidly! Just shortly: you get exactly what you payd for.

Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter!

Please visit homepage at http://www.estnoc.ee

Payments accepted: Paypal, CreditCard, Skrill, BitCoin, LiteCoin, DogeCoin, PeerCoin, MoneyGram and bank transfer. **Got questions? **please send us an email to [email protected]

Take a look at our Terms Of Service if you got questions a la what is allowed on our servers or what's not. Example: Torrent is allowed on all locations as long its used for legal content and etc...

Networking information: For routing/peering partners and information about networking please take a look HERE

Following operating systems are possible to install on all of our servers: CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, FedoraCore, Ubuntu, Windows Server 2008 R2 Web/Standard/Datacentre, Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials/Standard/Datacentre and if you don't see your required op sys in list, let us know and we can install it for you.

We use KVM. Anyone who's familiar with KVM virtualization knows, it's almost impossible to oversell it. Because KVM gives dedicated resources for each VPS and storage inside its own container. You can manage your VPS in SolusVM, VNC over IP or in our EstNOC Customer Portal (reinstall, reboot,start,stop and ect). Each VPS have 1 IPv4 address for free, the rest will be charged €3/month. For those who need webhosting manager, we can offer cPanel/WHM VPS Optimized (€15/mo) and DirectAdmin (€6/mo).

VPS OFFERS:

Estonian, Finnish and Swedish KVM VPS packages with 100% SSD Storage (instant provision after successful payment): Estonia and Sweden - dmca free zones

1. KVM vps Starter Linux EE & SE: 256 MB ram memory, 5 GB SSD storage (can upgrade), 1 CPU core, 1 IPv4, 50 Mbit uplink with 500 GB traffic (can upgrade)

Price starts at 5.5usd a month on quarterly payment! No SetUP fee!! Order this VPS package from Estonia, Finland or Sweden

Take a look at all Estonian VPS offers HERE
Take a look at all Finnish VPS offers HERE
Take a look at all Swedish VPS offers HERE

Russian, Romanian, Netherlands and Norwegian KVM VPS packages (instant provision after successful payment): Norway is DMCA free zone.

1. KVM vps Starter Linux RU/RO/NL/NO: 256 MB ram memory, 5 GB Raid10 storage, 1 CPU core, 1 IPv4, 50 Mbit uplink with 500 GB traffic (can upgrade), Add-On's: cPanel

Price starts at 5.5usd a month on quarterly payment! No SetUP fee!! Order this VPS package from Russia, Romania, Netherlands and Norway

Please take a look at all Russian VPS offers HERE
Please take a look at all Romanian VPS offers HERE
Please take a look at all Dutch VPS offers HERE
Please take a look at all Norwegian VPS offers HERE
You can find all of the Swiss VPS offers HERE

DEDICATED SERVERS:

Intel Core i3-2100 Entry Level from Netherlands (GreenHouse DC, Naaldwijk NL)

CPU Intel Core i3 2100 3.10Ghz, 2GB ddr3 ram (upgreadable), 1x 500gb HDD (upgreadable to 4x HDD/SSD), 1 usable ipv4, ipv6 on request, 100mbit uplink (upgreadable), 50 TB monthly traffic

Price for this server is 42.97USD per month in monthly payment and 31.95USD per month in yearly payment. NO SetUP fee! Delivered in less than 24H! Order it from HERE

We have in stock A LOT of servers in various hardware combinations. Also we offer 100TB, Unmetered traffic, 10GE uplinks etc. In order to see all of our offers,please click on links you see below:

All Estonian Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Swedish Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Finnish Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Russian Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Romanian Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Dutch Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Norwegian Dedicated Server offers are HERE

All Swiss Dedicated Server offers are HERE

Comments

• looking glass would be nice! thank you in advance.

• where is the deal? too expensive. for 5gig hard disk and 256mb ram lol

I got for example from dediserve NL :1gb ram, 20gb hard disk, kvm 5€ (5,5$)

Thanked by 1plusnettr
  • estnocestnoc Member, Patron Provider

I dont care what you got from dediserve. Are you jumping onto this thread to advertise your dediserve or what?

there is differences between SSD and SAS or SATA storage. Price being the one difference.

@emre22 said:
    where is the deal? too expensive. for 5gig hard disk and 256mb ram lol

I got for example from dediserve NL :1gb ram, 20gb hard disk, kvm 5€ (5,5$)

• @estnoc said:
    I dont care what you got from dediserve. Are you jumping onto this thread to advertise your dediserve or what?

there is differences between SSD and SAS or SATA storage. Price being the one difference.

yes

• 256MB RAM lol

• @estnoc said:

Last thing you could do is talking with an attitude like that.

Thanked by 1emre22

the thing is, when i put my advertise up here, its my advertise. my prices. simple as that okey? if you think its expensive, its okey,not buy it. there is no need to jump in to thread and start trashing it without real reason.
    PS! we dont sell vps packages with 1.99usd per month or 10usd per year. If you deal with hosting, you should know it,its 99% impossible to sell good quality (hw and support wise) wich such a low fee. So, please, lets stop the arguing about prices or attitudes at least on this thread.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Last thing you could do is talking with an attitude like that.

• @estnoc said:
    the thing is, when i put my advertise up here, its my advertise. my prices. simple as that okey? if you think its expensive, its okey,not buy it. there is no need to jump in to thread and start trashing it without real reason.
    PS! we dont sell vps packages with 1.99usd per month or 10usd per year. If you deal with hosting, you should know it,its 99% impossible to sell good quality (hw and support wise) wich such a low fee. So, please, lets stop the arguing about prices or attitudes at least on this thread.

1. This is a public forum, if you don't want comments, then go back to your own website's announcement area.
    2. Cheap price doesn't mean bad quality. Look at HostUS, dediserve, Ramnode, etc. ALL have quality service. Price is one factor that could potentially affect the quality, but not the only factor. The host could be colocating servers with dual E5 with lots of RAM, then the host can allocate more RAM per client while still maintaining low overall price.
    3. You are free to set whatever price you want, we can't force you to change anything. So can we say whatever we want, you can't force us to stop saying stuff. If you have a problem with this, again go back to your announcement area so no one can post comments about whatever you post.

PS: The way you talk is really unprofessional, a better approach is to explain why you need to set such a price (due to your costs, or whatever), rather than telling people that you don't care about other provider's pricing and you are just an ignorant ****.

Thanked by 2emre22 DreamCaster
  • Great locations. Finland, Estonia, Norway and Sweden are some nice ones!

I actually don't understand what is your problem now? are you some sort of social manners teacher or what? Like i told, i dont care about those hostus dediserv ramnode or what so ever. thats your deal. my price is this and thats it. if you can get vps cheaper, im fine with that. you do not have to come up and keep yelling about high prices and bad behaviour.

I explained clearly, our company DO NOT offer vps for 1.99usd month or 10usd per year. Sorry, but if you do simple math, IP cost, hardware cost, technical personnel cost, traffic cost, datacentre costs and etc etc etc. You should understand, if you sell product with the same price than ONE ip address usually costs in Europe, then nobody cant expect the quality out of it. Of course there are exceptions, that can offer service for cheap because they do everything by quantities, like big hughe nodes for storage, hypervisors and so on and so off. We,on the other hand, keep things simple and clear. No separated storage nodes and complex systems. We maintain our hardware often, we have automated backups with its own systems etc. Also, we have FEW customers per one physical node ONLY. Not selling like 100 customers to one physical machine. Perhaps you have heard a word "overselling"? thats what we DON'T DO. I personally decided to offer our services for higher price than 50% of our competitors does, but this is for the reason. We want to keep things clean and clear,always online and resources on demand for EVERY customer that are added to node.
    You understand now? Please dont come back with another stories,because i have made my point clear. you agree with it or not. case closed.

@TheOnlyDK said:
    PS: The way you talk is really unprofessional, a better approach is to explain why you need to set such a price (due to your costs, or whatever), rather than telling people that you don't care about other provider's pricing and you are just an ignorant ****.

• @estnoc said:

You are hopeless. Done.

Thanked by 2BharatB emre22
  • BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@TheOnlyDK said:

I think I'm looking at my past :P

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • Give that guy a webhostingtalk account.

• @TheOnlyDK @emre22 since when did Incero branch out of the US?

• @ggeu03 said:
    TheOnlyDK emre22 since when did Incero branch out of the US?

Not sure what you mean, AFAIK Incero has datacenter in Dallas and Seattle, which are both US.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Not sure what you mean, AFAIK Incero has datacenter in Dallas and Seattle, which are both US.

xD I was on about his attitude its Gordan

@ggeu03 said:
    xD I was on about his attitude its Gordan

what about are you talking? :)

• You have some nice and interesting locations. However I think you need to calm down a little @estnoc