Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[VirtWire Alternative]128mb ram, 500gb bw, 1vcore, 1 dedicated ipv4 ~ 5$/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[VirtWire Alternative]128mb ram, 500gb bw, 1vcore, 1 dedicated ipv4 ~ 5$/year

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited February 2016 in Requests

Hello,
I am looking for an alternative to VirtWires Budget VPS offers :)
Vps should cost ~5$/year and have 128mb ram, 500gb bw, 1 dedicated ipv4 adress, 1vcore.
Also please no costs for overage bw (or atleadt email warning) but simply terminate vps until following month :)
Might be looking to buy more.

Comments

• Where's his provider tag?

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Virtwire dedicated IP are NOT LES.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2016

@davidgestiondbi said:
    Virtwire dedicated IP are NOT LES.

Yeah^^ fixed that.

@tommy I do not need a tag to provide people with services/products. I need a provider tag to post in the "Offers" section. And yes, I do have extremly satisfied customers.

Thanked by 1Junkless
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    VirMach has the Seattle promo right now. $4 a year for a 128MB. VirMach

They're all out of stock on the lower priced OVZ plans.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @rpollestad said:

Yea that's true, forgot about that. My b.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Do you really use 500GB of bandwidth? I can work out a custom deal if you are flexible.

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2016

@Brad said:
    Do you really use 500GB of bandwidth? I can work out a custom deal if you are flexible.

Not necessarily.
    It is for teamspeak servers. So far I have only had 200gb at max at my customers ts but I am afraid of highly priced overuse billing :)

• BradBrad Member
    edited February 2016

@Ympker said:
    It is for teamspeak servers. So far I have only had 200gb at max at my customers ts but I am afraid of highly priced overuse billing :)

Unfortunately, we do not allow Teamspeak servers on our network. Sorry.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:

You probably need to up your prices if you can't afford the Teamspeak licence fees plus a server.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2016

@trewq said:
    You probably need to up your prices if you can't afford the Teamspeak licence fees plus a server.

Right now I have still 3 good offers which I am considering all within the 5-7$ range :)

@tommy Please feel free to check on my recommendations&feedback here:
    https://otland.net/threads/re-launch-damons-hosting-service-i-prepaid-i-special-offers.240236/

• simonindiasimonindia Member
    edited February 2016

@Ympker no offense but i will just put it here

▲
     ▼

@VPS_Unlimited they both are the same person

Thanked by 2Ympker vimalware
  • YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited February 2016

@simonindia said:
    Ympker no offense but i will just put it here

▲
     ▼

VPS_Unlimited they both are the same person

Yeah. It was written on my profile by a mod shortly after I registered it. I created the @VPS_Unlimited account to handle my reseller buissiness. I also have given notice in the signup process that this will be my second account. I even gave you the link for reference (above) which clearly shows that I am indeed VPS_Unlimited. It's not like this is a secret. Furthermore I do abide the rules that apply for a second account so how am I in the wrong here?

• @Ympker said:
    Yeah. It was written on my profile by a mod shortly after I registered it. I created the VPS_Unlimited account to handle my reseller buissiness. I also have given notice in the signup process that this will be my second account. I even gave you the link for reference (above) which clearly shows that I am indeed VPS_Unlimited. It's not like this is a secret. Furthermore I do abide the rules that apply for a second account so how am I in the wrong here?

Nothing wrong I just always point out this kind of things In this case this should be no issue

Have a great day

Thanked by 1Ympker