Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxmox NoVNC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxmox NoVNC

So I have proxmox installed on one of my servers using it for testing and just playing around with proxmox the thing is I cannot get the noVNC to work with WHMCS. Is they're a certain IP I am supposed to put in when I create the server in WHMCS or something like that for the noVNC to work. I installed everything into the folder correctly but now when I am trying to access the noVNC It just stays loading and what not. In WHMCS I am currently putting the hostname as the servers IP that may be wrong but proxmox guide is not clear as to what to put there.

Comments

• Summer host soon!

Also, you need a valid HTTPS:// cert on the proxmox box. (assuming you are using the WHMCS plugin for proxmox)

Also google it next time.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Mun said: Also google it next time.

Maybe his Googlefoo is weak

• I don't think its the ssl also its not for a hosting company its for my personal use I am using WHMCS to rapidly deploy the VM's.

@miTgiB said:
    Maybe his Googlefoo is weak
    @Mun said:
    Summer host soon!

Also, you need a valid HTTPS:// cert on the proxmox box. (assuming you are using the WHMCS plugin for proxmox)

Also google it next time.

• hmm, provision directly via proxmox is quite rapid too :D

• @century1stop said:
    hmm, provision directly via proxmox is quite rapid too :D

Obviously not as rapid as I need them to be but thank you.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

which module is it that you are using? Modules factory or modules garden?

• Nooblette said: Obviously not as rapid as I need them to be

You can script the API via the CLI. I had a client I would consult for that would run about 3k containers via PVE which I setup in PVE clustering, then just bash script them to start/stop/create via the CLI. Using WHMCS is the slowest way to do this, other than manually via their WebUI

• @Awmusic12635 said:
    which module is it that you are using? Modules factory or modules garden?

Modules Garden.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Nooblette said: Modules Garden.

Then all you need to do is upload the files they give you in the module to the proxmox node (some html files etc) and then also have a valid ssl certificate (not self signed) on the proxmox node and it should work.