Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet, Inc Deploys Noction IRP for Intelligent Internet Routing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet, Inc Deploys Noction IRP for Intelligent Internet Routing

QuadraNet, a leading data center provider, has announced its deployment of the Intelligent Routing Platform – a real-time Internet route optimization platform engineered by Noction.

QuadraNet is a full-service data center provider offering colocation, dedicated servers, cluster management, bandwidth and complex hosting solutions. The company offers a diverse set of carriers for any transit or transport needs in different POPs all around the world. QuadraNet’s transit is a blend of many different carriers and this makes it challenging to ensure that traffic is following the best-performing Internet path at any point in time. QuadraNet deployed Noction’s Intelligent Routing Platform with the purpose of automating the path evaluation process and optimizing routing decisions at the network edge. After evaluating IRP in its Los Angeles data center, QuadraNet continued to expand the platform to their Miami and Dallas data centers. With Noction IRP QuadraNet achieved an average of 27% reduction in network latency and 87% improvement in packet loss for the analyzed Internet destinations.

Noction IRP automatically learns about traffic flows and notes performance indicators such as latency and packet loss. It builds a picture of the network and communicates with routers throughout the network using BGP to notify them of the most optimal path. Routers then send traffic according to these performance evaluations resulting in network performance benefits.

“We have been searching for a solution to help choose the optimum link for our traffic, based not only on which links are less utilized than others, but on which ones will perform best” says Kate Gerry, Network and Facilities Director at QuadraNet. “In our effort to provide high redundancy, resiliency, and performance, Noction IRP comes to overcome the Internet’s unpredictability and automate a lot of manual mechanisms and engineering routines allowing us to increase operational efficiency.”

To learn more about QuadraNet’s high performance services, please visit: https://www.quadranet.com/

About Noction

Noction is a privately funded technology company with offices in North America, Europe, Asia and South America. Founded in 2011, Noction is an industry-leading provider of BGP network performance automation, enabling enterprises to take full advantage of the maximum network performance for business-critical applications such as e-commerce, VoIP, and media streaming across IP networks.

About QuadraNet, Inc.

QuadraNet is a renowned and industry-leading supplier of dedicated servers, cluster management, and complex hosting solutions. The company founded in 2001 currently operates out of it headquarters in the LA Telecom Center building in Los Angeles, CA. QuadraNet also maintains datacenters in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, and Miami.

Comments

• Thanks for this very useful thread

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • For immediate release?

• Good luck with that :)

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

There should be a section on this forum: crappy press releases no one cares about.

So shit like this could be posted.

Thanked by 1DreamCaster
  • This turning into WHT now? You guys have put out 4 "press releases" in the last month:

• mikeyur said: You guys have put out 4 "press releases" in the last month:

What can I say? :) We're an innovative company and we're continually improving the service we provide and releasing new benefits for our valued QuadraNet customers.

Thanks for the interest and have a great day,

• @QuadraNet_Adam said:
    Thanks for the interest and have a great day,

As a colo customer of yours, I appreciate the commitment. I just don't need to know about every time you guys buy a new piece of software <3

• @mikeyur said:
    As a colo customer of yours, I appreciate the commitment. I just don't need to know about every time you guys buy a new piece of software <3

then ignore whatever quadranet is sharing and move on? you made the effort of opening this thread yourself.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • mikeyur said: As a colo customer of yours, I appreciate the commitment. I just don't need to know about every time you guys buy a new piece of software <3

Generally, our customers enjoy the news we share. We tend to put all the features we're always adding to our client portal "dashboard". We like to refrain from mass mailing our customer base as we understand the annoyance it can cause.

Forums/boards such as WHT and this one are ones we like to keep updated.

Thank You for being a valued customer of QuadraNet, we appreciate your trust and business.

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • Congrats, between the new ddos mitigation and this you guys are on a roll lately :)

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited February 2016

@QuadraNet_Adam said:
    and we're continually not improving the service we provide

cough Crissic cough

• Boring shit. I feel spammed.

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • iwaswrongonceiwaswrongonce Member
    edited February 2016

@mikeyur said:
    This turning into WHT now? You guys have put out 4 "press releases" in the last month

What an abomination...four whole press releases...in the past month alone? The horror! To imagine that if I were a QuadraNet customer, I would have been SAVAGELY bombarded with FOUR press releases...I shudder to even consider it.

Thank the good lord I am a Delimiter customer where we only had to put up with a week of downtime this past month. Praise be!

• @QuadraNet_Adam please also improve "crissic"'s quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • namhuy said: improve "crissic"'s quality!

That's called InfraCloud.

I do really like Neo, especially the announcement all in your face when you log in

Just need to make gravtar support like in manage.quadranet.com

• Sounds very fancy! let me get my wallet...

• The famous brand around LET bashing another provider (again).
    But when they had problem no one respond to email for few day. They will appear in almost thread (social engineering?) Lol

Btw congrats quadranet.

• miTgiB said: That's called InfraCloud

Just wish they would improve the disk speed on Infracloud which can get really low sometimes.

• I dislike ro what you did to crissic I don't care about . Announcements, if I don't like them I just skip them.
    Don't you have any special pricing for former Crissic customers after you did the IP hoarding everyone ia aware of ?

• QuadraNet_Adam said: We like to refrain from mass mailing our customer base as we understand the annoyance it can cause.

Isn't that what RSS is for? Or maybe ATOM.

• @QuadraNet_Adam PM'ed you about Noction.