Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For Sale: Dell R210 II w/ Rack Rails [UK Delivery Only]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

For Sale: Dell R210 II w/ Rack Rails [UK Delivery Only]

PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep
edited January 2013 in Offers

Hello,

Selling the following...

Specifications: Dell R210 II 1U Rack Server, i3-2100 @ 3.1GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB 7.2k 3.5" Hard Drive. Rack rails are included with this sale. This server was purchased with the Dell 1 year warranty, and has till July left. (expires around the 11th July). This server will be pulled from a datacenter, however it's hardly been used at all as it was an "impulse buy". It's been powered on, but it's been mainly sitting idle.

I am looking for £185-£195 for this + delivery (£10-£15 via courier to UK only), and I am open to negotiation as I want to sell this. I can be contacted via this thread or via a PM.

If required, I can email interested persons the full Dell order confirmation including the full order details (and more detailed specifications). Please send me an email if you require this. This cost over £400 new, so it's a bargain!

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Dominic

Comments

• Again haha

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Jack said: What DC's it in?

Host-IT Tier 3 - Milton Keynes.

This is for the server. I was planning to pull it from the datacenter and sell it (so this doesn't include co-lo fees). There are cheaper datacenters also. I can ship it anywhere within the UK.

@Jack said: He is selling it now before he was renting.

Spot on, selling just the server this time. Should go down better :) I could eBay it, but want to avoid the fees.

• Shipping to NL is impossible?

(Worth trying)

@taronyu said: Shipping to NL is impossible?

Would cost a bit more, but I don't see that being a problem if you were interested.

• Does the drive have warranty, and does the server have warranty from Dell, if so for how long?

@Jacob said: Does the drive have warranty, and does the server have warranty from Dell, if so for how long?

It was a bundle, so it's all under the same warranty from Dell as far as I'm aware. I bought the 1 year warranty, and it expires around the 11th of July.

• In IRC @AsadHaider said he was interested in it. I would shoot him a PM or DM him on IRC.

@Spencer said: In IRC @AsadHaider said he was interested in it. I would shoot him a PM or DM him on IRC.

I don't think he is, stop derailing.