Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS Integrations?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS Integrations?

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi folks,

Any company/individuals you recommend for WHMCS Integrations, from a WordPress website?

Thanks,
Miguel

Comments

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

Had bad experience with them. Actually - first experience 2 years ago was good, great actually. Last month I paid for integration + express delivery + some order forms, etc (most of their addons). . It got delivered in the last hour and the corrections were delayed (they delivered, and delivered corrections at later stage, as I was asleep). Also the integration was so extremely poor (really bad, believe me), that I had to tell them I request a refund, in case they do not fix it in timely manner. They did.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We can do whmcs integrations

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • jhjh Member

Expert Integrations and We Make Designs have both done excellent work for us.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Am a client there. Way too slow to reply. I've got a ticket there sitting for a week.

@Awmusic12635 said:
    We can do whmcs integrations

Checking PM! :)

@jh said:
    Expert Integrations and We Make Designs have both done excellent work for us.

Will check, thanks!

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

ExpertIntegrations is amazing.

Alexander

Thanked by 1MikePT

@AlexanderM said:
    ExpertIntegrations is amazing.

Alexander

Will check, thank you Alex!

• jh said: Expert Integrations and We Make Designs have both done excellent work for us.

Just thought I would chime in here, was brilliant working along side you and we are still supporting existing clientele however we are no longer taking on any new integration customers as we are a little busy with a few other PHP developers on a enterprise billing platform for hosting providers.

More information coming in the next few months, we have someone that we are recommending when people contact us for new integrations depending on the platform so if @MrGeneral wants our recommendation drop me a PM.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@LV_Matt said:

I need WP design integration in WHMCS, for a good price, and done in a short time :)

Still looking for recommendations, preferably a fast delivery :)

• I do whmcs integrations in a short time and can show you my current work in a PM.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • few days we have integrated our web whmcs and perfect ago.

If you look whmcs tutorials you can integrate yourself;)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Just received this, you might be interested.

Hello All,

Its time for another one of our Popular Flash Sales! For the next 24 hours (till Monday Late Afternoon) save 40% Off All of our services at http://websiteintegrations.com (or any of our sites!)

Did you know if you purchased our Premium WHMCS Integration your Premium Discount Still Applies? So that is 65% Off! (Well i think it should work - let me know if it don't!)

Don't need a new Integration today? Well you can Pre-Order today and save and use the Integration at a later date!

COUPON CODE FOR SALE: FEBFLASH

Thanks!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Those emails end up in the heart of my mail server's /dev/null.

I wonder how it feels like to be in a black hole...

• LicensecartLicensecart Member
    edited February 2016

@VMbox said:
    Just received this, you might be interested.

Hello All,

Its time for another one of our Popular Flash Sales! For the next 24 hours (till Monday Late Afternoon) save 40% Off All of our services at http://websiteintegrations.com (or any of our sites!)

Did you know if you purchased our Premium WHMCS Integration your Premium Discount Still Applies? So that is 65% Off! (Well i think it should work - let me know if it don't!)

Don't need a new Integration today? Well you can Pre-Order today and save and use the Integration at a later date!

COUPON CODE FOR SALE: FEBFLASH

Thanks!

As much as I hate Paul because of his attitude to a client of mine who I recommended to him, and his hate to me on twitter in rants. I have to say "How the hell can he afford to do these ridiculous offers.... does he make any money at all?"

As the saying goes if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Backlog on Feb 17th, and now he has a promotion :) that backlog wasn't big then.

Thanks folks,

Expertintegrations did the integration, it's pretty good, https://backupinstance.com/clients :)