Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All-Inkl.com | The Webhost you want!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

All-Inkl.com | The Webhost you want!

VPS_UnlimitedVPS_Unlimited Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

I have been a customer of All-Inkl.com for nearly 3 years now and thought it might be time to issue a review. I have already done this in Trustpilot (were they are rated 5/5 stars) and will also do this here.

I started off using their Webhosting "Privat" plan (started with 6months FREE then 4,99€) which already comes with plenty webspace (50gb), 3 domains and enough databases and email accounts for you to use.
I then upgraded about half a year ago to the "premium" plan which costs about 10€ and has 250gb webspace, 10 domains and again enough databases etc..They had to transfer my websites to another server which took only 3 hours after my request was issued.
What really made me do this review however, is the outstanding quality they deliver. I have experienced my first downtime of their services a month ago and it lasted about 5 minutes. Their servers are blazing fast and although they are only hosting their servers in Germany, my websites are loading very fast from Australia (where I am currently at). Faster than with my previous hosting provider for sure. Furthermore their support is VERY skilled and replied to all of my e-mail inquiries with a solution proposal within 10-15minutes (even after hours such as 02:00) and keept being on standby to ensure my problems were fixed. I never had to contact their phone hotline for support but I am sure they are just as skilled.

I am not sure how to put this as you probably could easily host the whole thing cheaper with a vps but with this provider I have the feeling that I will be spared of any bad surprises.

I would recommend to give them a try for any of your personal webprojects or if you are looking for a reliable host to host your buissiness website "offshore".

As far as technical requirements for webservices are concerned they offer everything you need from php extensions to crons etc... If you lack something simply contact them and they will go out of their way to make it work. You also get SSH access for all plans above the "Private" one.

That being said I hope this could help one or another.

Only downside: While their CP is available in english I havent seen an english version of their website. Means you would have to use translator. But shouldnt be an issue. If you are having problems contact their support :)

Comments

• Look at all the udp packets I give.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

One should add that all-inkl.com has been on the german market for many, many years now. 16 years or so. I hosted something with them back in 2003 iirr. I did not even know that they still exist. They have been quite okay back then, don't know how good (or not good) they are today.

Thanked by 1VPS_Unlimited
  • @Amitz said:
    One should add that all-inkl.com has been on the german market for many, many years now. 16 years or so. I hosted something with them back in 2003 iirr. I did not even know that they still exist. They have been quite okay back then, don't know how good (or not good) they are today.

Just checked on their rating and due to two recently bad reviews they dropped to 7,5 from 9,5 at trustpilot. Not that I would have experienced any difference in quality though. So as far as I can say they are still top-notch^^