Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[QUESTION] Provider announce IPv4/Ipv6 in which service and cost?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[QUESTION] Provider announce IPv4/Ipv6 in which service and cost?

Dont know if there is any post like this, but would like to know.

You as provider, do you accept to announce own ipv6 or ipv4?? please specify in which service and cost.

many of us are asking about it on offers, maybe a post directly would work.

if you can do it on VPS or Dedicated, please comment requeriments and cost.

Thanked by 1aglodek

Comments

• alexnjhalexnjh Member
    edited February 2016

ip6.im have a good list, usually providers with own asn can do it technically but whether they will market it is another thing.

• well here are many providers, so they can post

hey i do it for $$ starting on VPS1, just like that

Thanked by 1AndrewPremium
  • I will announce your IP space as long as you provide an LOA, or will accept your announcement via BGP, still need the LOA, must have any VPS if I announce, or at least a KVM if you announce. I do not charge anything as long as you have active service.

• a /24 on a VPS? O.o

Clouvider and Zare free for dedicated servers in the UK, and if I remember correctly QuickPacket also does this for free.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • Well, we want to know your offers

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

I can announce your ip range in our france datacenter. $5 mrc for range and LOA needed.

• We'll announce clean IP space on any of our dedis. $99 NRC + $10 monthly.

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

We can announce both IPv4 and IPv6 on dedicated servers, zero NRC and LOA is required.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@mikeyur said:
    We'll announce clean IP space on any of our dedis. $99 NRC + $10 monthly.

Just out of curiosity, if someone wants to usr their own ASN and IP space, why do you care if its clean or not? Would you even care if they were spamming? If they have their own address space, then it should not affect your network or your other clients. No?

• The IP's don't have to be announced from the originating client. They can be announced upstream (like off site DDoS protection providers) and they just route the traffic to your suite/rack/server uplink.

An LOA will always be required when someone else is announcing your IP range.

• rickey318 said: france datacenter. $5 mrc for range and LOA needed.

techhelper1 said: An LOA will always be required

If it's RIPE space isn't having mnt-routes set to the host you want to announce space from good enough?

• ZappieZappie Member, Host Rep, LIR

linuxthefish said: If it's RIPE space isn't having mnt-routes set to the host you want to announce space from good enough?

You cant create a route in RIPE for an ASN that is not originally allocated by ripe (same goes for AfriNIC and APNIC)

Thanked by 1linuxthefish

@linuxthefish said:
    If it's RIPE space isn't having mnt-routes set to the host you want to announce space from good enough?

Our Upstream provider requires a LOA so we have to follow their rules so we can get it announced upstream.

• randvegeta said: Just out of curiosity, if someone wants to usr their own ASN and IP space, why do you care if its clean or not? Would you even care if they were spamming? If they have their own address space, then it should not affect your network or your other clients. No?

First off, we don't want problem customers. If you're spamming, brute forcing, etc from your IP space then you'll bring problems to us and consequentially our customers.

Secondly, problem networks very quickly get added to the 'Do not route' and 'Do not peer' lists.

• @rickey318 you only have VPS, do you have Dedicated Server?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Hello, it is not an issue. We can announce both IPv6 or IPv4.

• It depends which datacenter you want.

Dedicated Servers
    Naaldwijk, the Netherlands: €10.00 one-time fee
    Rotterdam, the Netherlands: €30.00 one-time fee

VPSes
    Rotterdam, the Netherlands: €25.00 one-time fee

You'll have to provide a LOA before we can announce them for you.

@godong said:
    rickey318 you only have VPS, do you have Dedicated Server?

I can provide you with a Dedicated Server. But, it would not be LET price range.

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

If interested, we can announce up to a /22 IPv4 for free and /48 IPv6 for both vServer and Dedicated Server plans in Romania.

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@linuxthefish said:
    a /24 on a VPS? O.o

Clouvider and Zare free for dedicated servers in the UK, and if I remember correctly QuickPacket also does this for free.

Thanks for mentioning :)!

More than happy to help in London, UK. AS62240, free announcement of v4 and v6 for Dedicated and free announcement of v6 for Cloud. V4 for Cloud subject to technical survey.