Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone having issues logging in to Hostigation SolusVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone having issues logging in to Hostigation SolusVM

epaslvepaslv Member
edited January 2013 in General

Have one of our VPS down, but cannot login to Control Panel, of Hostigation website.
Not sure if there is a planned event, nothing on Twitter ...

Comments

• I'm also cannot access SolusVM control panel.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

One thing you can be sure about @miTgiB, he already knows.

• Just managing to connect now, but very slow, lots of packets lost with icmp

• It's ok right now. :)

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited January 2013

Had a hell of a time with 1 node, and it would take solus with it, finally after yum update everything seems back in order.

Also, watch https://hostigation.com/billing/announcements.php as I will always update there first.

• @Jack said: Not Found

Look again and you shall find

• billing/announcements.php

• MyelinMyelin Member
    edited January 2013

hostigation site, solus and my VPS just went down

• @Myelin said: hostigation site, solus and my VPS just went down

https://twitter.com/hostigation

• flyfly Member

check your email bro

• @Myelin Router rebooted, now having issues with IP/KVM resetting everytime I reboot the box after mounting an ISO, working with Quadranet to get something solved

• Down almost an hour now

Been wondering when it'd go down. I can only handle so much uptime, and Hostigation's has been down right excessive.

• @jarland said: I can only handle so much uptime, and Hostigation's has been down right excessive.

Pfft, it's rare that he has issues. Only because they seem to be happening all at once does it seem excessive.

• So many victims by this Murphy this month

@Damian said: Only because they seem to be happening all at once does it seem excessive.

I disagree. His uptime is not rare and it is extremely excessive.

• I can't imagine anyone really complaining here. Hostigation's had better uptime than my slicehost/Linode accounts ever had. He emailed ahead of time, has kept updates coming on twitter, and even posted here. Thanks Tim. you really are a rarity in the industry.

No one reads my words...

• @jarland said: No one reads my words...

which one

• @jarland: I did and chuckled heartily, but I was mostly referring to Myelin. Your comments reminded me of http://nouptime.com/

My complaint ;)

• @jarland said: My complaint ;)

Its not a complaint

I thought diffra was referring to me ;)

• Going to bed now. I hope its okay in the morning =)

• @jarland said: I thought diffra was referring to me ;)

No one really is complaining. People just curious and want to confirm if really down or not.

• @jcaleb said: People just curious and want to confirm if really down or not

Curious I understand, and I will keep updating as often as it doesn't interfear with fixing the issue.

Asking quadranet to sell me another box since I am going in circles with them right now with the spider kvm

• @miTgiB said: Curious I understand, and I will keep updating as often as it doesn't interfear with fixing the issue.

Will just follow your twitter. Didn't know before you have one =)

• I, for one, welcome our downtime overlords. Mainly because I have learned that simply keeping backups on the box you're backing up isn't exactly the best way to do things.

• @miTgiB said: Asking quadranet to sell me another box since I am going in circles with them right now with the spider kvm

So maybe ~2+ hours to go or more?

• @ihatetonyy said: Mainly because I have learned that simply keeping backups on the box you're backing up isn't exactly the best way to do things.

Exactly, until recently I only kept one backup of our hot dataset. Now is replicated among three separate places/companies/regions.