Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowendguide.com - my new site (Help wanted)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lowendguide.com - my new site (Help wanted)

mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
edited January 2013 in General

Many will probably start ranting about promoting your sites here on LET but in this case it's more of asking for help.

I recently (after a long time of thinking about it) managed to get this site online.
My idea and purpose was to try and build a common Tutorial site for all of us that are interested into cramming as much as possible into a VPS with really low specs.

I know theres the wiki here and alot of people here have their own technical blogs.
The intention of this site is not to blog about whats new and whats not, more of guides on how to manage stuff that you have installed on your VPS, or even how to install them.

Hopefully, all posts will not be to technical, instead trying to explain to the reader what actually is happening.

So, to get to the point.... Are there anyone here, interested on writing some guides to populate the site?
Have some code snippets in a text-file that changes the world as we know it?
You might even have a already made tutorial/guide written that you wish that more would read?

The budget is limited, but good writers will be rewarded in some way.

Comments