Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is HostSailor.com InAccessible ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is HostSailor.com InAccessible ?

I need to pay an Invoice. The site and client area both are not reachable.
I have a feeling they are being DDoSed.

Can any one access them ?

PS : Im a satisfied client. No issues, this is first such even for me.

Comments

• @Mridul said:

You are satisfied client that's good

but why open a thread for temporary Un- accessibility of Client area

the above statement contradicts each other

• Simon, actually im their reseller.

Their Service is very satisfactory, its just that im unable to access the Client area ( so no support ) and theur email also trails with @hostsailor.com , so no point in sending emails.

I only wanted to appraoch a rep, so that i can get in touch with them anyhow.

• uta OK for me. use a web proxy if you can't .

• I tried, but proxy too gives a timeout.

• WolfWolf Member
    edited February 2016

@Mridul

Can reach them from my desktop but can't from my italian server (virtual workplace).

• @Mridul said:
    Simon, actually im their reseller.

Their Service is very satisfactory, its just that im unable to access the Client area ( so no support ) and theur email also trails with hostsailor.com , so no point in sending emails.

I only wanted to appraoch a rep, so that i can get in touch with them anyhow.

I can open the site check now

https://clients.hostsailor.com/clientarea.php

• I think, they are still down. Unable to load the website.

• HostSailorHostSailor Member, Patron Provider

@Mridul said:

We have tested the site with VPN and without, it works fine, please hand us your IP address if you can't access so we can debug this on our end, we have no downtime, ddos or network routing issues today.

Thanked by 2Wolf Mridul
  • also unreachable for me. im using XL Axiata network @ Indonesia.

@fazar said:
    also unreachable for me. im using XL Axiata network @ Indonesia.

Would it be okay to share your IP with me? just to run some checks on our end perhaps its a routing issue on our end or in Asia, etc.

• fazarfazar Member
    edited February 2016

@HostSailor said:
    Would it be okay to share your IP with me? just to run some checks on our end perhaps its a routing issue on our end or in Asia, etc.

here.. [redacted by @Amitz: Never, ever post your IP on LET. Do that via PM for your own security, please!]

@fazar said:
    here.. [redacted by Amitz: Never, ever post your IP on LET. Do that via PM for your own security, please!]

I meant via private message that is.

We seem to have some issues with some certain locations, site is not down, but its down for some people, we are looking into this already with the network team.

I think its looking better now, feel free to try?

• Its online fr me now.

• EDIT : I cant connect now. I checked host-tracker.com it says : 18 Failed.

• I just tried and I cannot connect either from here in the States (via Verizon FiOS)

• Can't access from UK... Not good.

• Let me think about your response when I tried to explain this on your chat...

'There is no problem. Did you try to restart your browser and/or computer? I can open our homepage just fine, it IS online.'

edited February 2016

@Wolf said:
    Let me think about your response when I tried to explain this on your chat...

'There is no problem. Did you try to restart your browser and/or computer? I can open our homepage just fine, it IS online.'

Please read this thread, its clearly about some people not being able to connect, when our team on livechat were able to connect, its normal to ask those basic questions.

Today we have been made aware of such connection issues for some people/countries, and its being worked on.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Works for me (west coast US). Also down or just me says it's up:

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/clients.hostsailor.com/clientarea.php

Not a HS customer though they're on my list for future projects.