Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ok own up.... who broke Nixstats?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Ok own up.... who broke Nixstats?

Looks like it's down again :'(

Comments

• Me, sorry. I added LET to be monitored and it didn't know how to handle such a low uptime.

• I was doing the trial in anticipation of paying for it but I don't know with all this downtime.

Anybody know how to put a limited LibreNMS/Observium to forward facing customers showing uptime and some resource utilization?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited February 2016

Needed coffe at time of posting..

• ThomWebThomWeb Member
    edited February 2016

Please, cry when its out of BETA and people actually paying for the best monitoring they can/could have.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Do you 24/7 look at your graphs? api.nixstats.com works fine and that is all that matters.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@doughmanes said:
    I was doing the trial in anticipation of paying for it but I don't know with all this downtime.

Anybody know how to put a limited LibreNMS/Observium to forward facing customers showing uptime and some resource utilization?

The beta (no trial) comes with no guarantees, it should be fine to use but it's not a production ready service, it can break. Nevertheless so far the API (the part that takes care of notifications) has an overall uptime of 99.95%.

Once in production the architecture will change and will be more stable obviously. For now it's been almost 1 year of 100% free beta with over 1650 users, 2400 domains and 3600 servers.

Thanked by 3doughmanes sin Junkless
  • vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

@ATHK said:
    He can't even pay people a measly two dollars, its going to dead pool soon.

huh?

• @vfuse said:
    huh?

Wrong post, sorry!!

Thanked by 1vfuse
  • @ATHK said:
    Wrong post, sorry!!

Were you thinking what I'm thinking? Nexhost?

Thanked by 2raindog308 ATHK
  • tr1cky said: Do you 24/7 look at your graphs

I only buy servers so I can look at NixStats graphs... :(

Thanked by 2vfuse Junkless