Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rage4 DNS winter promo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rage4 DNS winter promo

gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
edited January 2013 in Offers

New Rage4 DNS promo for regular users (Rage4 Partner promo is available here)

Promo only for LET members!

Move your domains to Rage4 DNS and get additional 100000 free requests per month per domain (350000 free requests total).
For domains generating more than 5000000 requests per month you can get additional 5% discount.

Rage4 DNS gives you:

• fast, dual-stack, anycast network with points of presence on all continents except Antarctica,
  • free GeoDNS,
  • free failover support (integration with UptimeRobot, ScaleXtreme, NewRelic and NodePing)

Rage4 DNS is trusted by such reputable providers like Prometeus, Castlegem and many more

Join us now at http://rage4.com

Notes:

• promo valid only for domains first time added to our system,
  • PM me or send a mail to office [ at ] gbshouse.com so we can upgrade your free usage,
  • promo valid only for domains added on 2013-01-27 or later

Comments

• @gbshouse said: valid only for domains added on 2013-01-27 or later

Great offer and I understand you have to have limitations but I moved all of my domains over within the last 30 days because I thought your setup was so awesome. Now I actually wished I had not yet so I could get this.

• @gbshouse said: except Antarctica

I'm disappointed, most of my visitors are from there :(

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep
  • Also I couldn't refuse the offer... I've been wanting to go with a more professional DNS and finally made the leap...

Got my promo added literally within minutes of PMing... Thanks for the service!

• gbshousegbshouse Member, Host Rep

Update: since it's almost spring here in Ireland the promo will be valid till the end of February