Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a VPS in Brazil and France with IPs not blocked by netflix
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a VPS in Brazil and France with IPs not blocked by netflix

Hi Guys

I'm looking for one or more VPS providers that can provide a VPS (512-1024mb ram 1cpu) in Brazil and France with IPs that weren't blocked by the Netflix crackdown (Netflix blocked a lot of major data centre IP ranges a few weeks ago.

Price range up to $25 per server.

Comments

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited February 2016

@albi90 said:
    in Brazil

>

with IPs that weren't blocked by the Netflix crackdown

>

Price range up to $25 per server.

Not going to happen.

EDIT: prepare yourself to pay at least 50USD for a simple VPN with residential IP on Brazil.

• That's fine, the price range was just a guide happy to pay market value :)

• afterSt0rmafterSt0rm Member
    edited February 2016

@albi90 said:
    That's fine, the price range was just a guide happy to pay market value :)

So, you can maybe use Hola Luminati network to have access to residential bandwidth but be aware that it is expensive as hell. If you will build a Netflix unblocker service, the best you can do is to use a DNS based solution that can be hosted on any provider with local presence as Host1Plus, AWS, Azure, etc. Take a look at the Exotic VPS site to see another options.

• @EkaatyLinux said:
    So, you can maybe use Hola Luminati network to have access to residential bandwidth but be aware that it is expensive as hell. If you will build a Netflix unblocker service, the best you can do is to use a DNS based solution that can be hosted on any provider with local presence as Host1Plus, AWS, Azure, etc. Take a look at the Exotic VPS site to see another options.

I actually run a small smartdns service, and have tried all the local providers I can find hence my post here :)

• I'm still able to watch French Netflix using an online.net box.

• Looks like online.net only have larger dedicated boxes left