Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What vps should I buy for these requirements?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What vps should I buy for these requirements?

Hello, I need a vps that is very fast and has very fast internet speeds (500-1000mb/s). Probably needs a decant amount of bandwidth as well. Was just woundering what type of vps should I get? Has to be windows.

I'll be using it to run a bot that refeshes shoe site pages and automatically buys shoes. Will be running a few windows/tabs at once so need fast internet/fast performance. Will only be using the server like 2-3 a month and a few hours each time I use it.

Thanks!!

Comments

• you need 500mbit/s to buy shoes ? why wont this run off your home computer ?

• PhotonVPSPhotonVPS Member, Host Rep

Nike bot?

• Firstly, find out attacked site's location, then choose the VPS with KVM/XEN virtualization, the same localization (country/region).

• @Anna_Parker said:
    attacked site's

Correct but harsh term :)

• I assume that the shoe site owners are not too happy about your activities. I wrote it quite similar in another (closed) thread and I will repeat it here:

This is not the right place for discussions about bots that stress stores to buy shoes. There are better places for this.

/thread.

This discussion has been closed.