Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

**Updated**PacificIDC(swiftnode.de) review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

**Updated**PacificIDC(swiftnode.de) review

aim_pacaim_pac Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

**Update(@ItsChrisG):

I'm not for fame to send this thread.understand,thanks!

Some SMS records with Roy Pacer and System Error Reports

Link:http://my.rapiddata.org/pic/index.html

It seems like predecessor of Roy Pacer:http://tech.hexun.com/2015-10-28/180164199.html

I am a pacificidc's customer.

I have a vps node in their datacenter.

We have about 200 VPSs on this vps node.

The network is just so so.

At first,the network is very good for Chinese.And his others customers' reports are also very good.Since Lotuservers thing happened.Their service turn to bad.

The longet noresponsing time reached 2-3 days(Support ticket,NOT INCLUDE MANAGED SERVICE,JUST UNMANAGED SERVICE.).

The network turn to bad.Sometimes,can loss 20-30% packet.

And firstly the hardwork also is just so so.

But..

Recently.There are some unpleasant things happened.

As the customers' report,First,The VPS node down on 2/1/2016

The node down and cannot boot.

The ipmi reports that the disk ran into some problems.

As for our scaning,We think the hardware has some problems.Maybe damaged.

So,We opened a ticket,But they no respond for longtime.

Their BOSS deal with this thing firstly.

And no respond for 3days.

So,He transfer to Roy Pacer.

Also dayly respond.

What I can't bear is..They Repeatedly shirk!!

Up to now.The node had downed for 14days.

Our word of mouth ashes to ashes!!!!

We dont know how to do next.

Finally.I put ticket picture up.

I just want to know what's meaning of "FUCK IT UP" that Roy Pacer said on the ticket..

This is the worst IDC that i meet!.
What do you think?

The hardware problem.Just means I think!!!!not truth,please dont misunderstand.

If you say the hardware has no problem.Why dont you make a test??But avoid!What's meaning could you tell me?Unmanaged Service not include hardware test?Joke!

Thanked by 2loveminds hljjhb

Comments

• 8QE8QE Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanked by 1GM2015
  • My box with them fine

• @aim_pac As you mentioned their service is too good, i have 5 VPS nodes and resold servers with them ... i am happy with their performance & support, but i am facing the same issue like you .. they didn't responding on tickets or skype for last 3/4 days :(

As far as i know @ItsChrisG had an accident and he broke his leg which is pretty bad but they should not stop support like this. I am also disappointed on this point ....

But Indeed it's pretty hard to find a man Like Chris or Service like SWIFT INTERNET LLC ...

• @HOSTBD24 said:
    aim_pac As you mentioned their service is too good, i have 5 VPS nodes and resold servers with them ... i am happy with their performance & support, but i am facing the same issue like you .. they didn't responding on tickets or skype for last 3/4 days :(

As far as i know ItsChrisG had an accident and he broke his leg which is pretty bad but they should not stop support like this. I am also disappointed on this point ....

But Indeed it's pretty hard to find a man Like Chris or Service like SWIFT INTERNET LLC ...

I think Breaking leg is not a reason for bad service!
    They have others staffs.
    Low efficiency

• HOSTBD24HOSTBD24 Member
    edited February 2016

aim_pac said: I think Breaking leg is not a reason for bad service

Of course not, everyone can have issues and they may have issues this days but they should not disappear like this .. all of my servers is up with them though there is few important issues need to be solved ... but i hope they will respond soon :)

• @HOSTBD24 said:

I can understand you..

please understand my mood too.

thanks

• Where are the Roy Pacer

• @aim_pac

I can understand you too ..

• loc support

• loveminds said: Where are the Roy Pacer

He is not responding too :( ... i tried calling him (WeChat) ...

• @loveminds said:
    Where are the Roy Pacer

@dearroy

• @zrj766 said:
    loc support

lol:)

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

WOW LOL,

BIGER NEWS

@loveminds I'm going to Guangzhou next week, Give me a date, Please!

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • loc support

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

Since OP hide some truth by design, I would like to make it clear:

1. OP submitted a ticket telling their node is down - they didn't even investigate it although IPMI is given with full access.

2. Our staff checked from console for OP, the screen revealed some kernel issues. and we did a audit, confirmed it's not hardware crash, OP broke the filesystem in the way we do NOT know - we have never been told or notified.

3. A Lantronix Spider KVM over IP was attached to OP's node as he said it was too slow to connect to the IPMI (We use internal IP address for IPMI, so OP has to connect to VPN before he could connect to the IPMI), and the service OP with us is UNMANAGED.

4. The network between US and China mainland is just like the climate - it's hard to KEEP the best performance even if you get direct peer (saying CT Direct, CU Direct, CN2 etc.), Congestions from mainland carriers have been the main problem ALL PROVIDERS ARE FACING WITH. We need customers to gather and submit traceroute/MTR result so that we could see what we can do. just a "ping" test or "your network is slow" is never helpful.

5. i believe Lotuservers is satisfied with us - otherwise why they still stay with us?
      The thing happened to Lotuservers is different to yours BTW, they had a O/S SSD failure and we replaced & cloned data for him without any data loss. As I explained above, your node is kernel related issue, not hardware related. You should assign a TECHNIAN to this case.

6. I must confess we had some delay on chinese support because of the Chinese Spring Festival (We have staff monitoring helpdesk), I am sorry if any inconvenience was caused. We are back to work tomorrow and you are always welcome to contact us in your favourite language.

If any help is needed, feel free to ping me on skype: colomx or via email [email protected], I am more than happy to help.

Cheers!

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • @dearroy said:
    Since OP hide some truth by design, I would like to make it clear:

1. OP submitted a ticket telling their node is down - they didn't even investigate it although IPMI is given with full access.

2. Our staff checked from console for OP, the screen revealed some kernel issues. and we confirmed it's not hardware crash, OP broke the filesystem in the way we do NOT know - we have never been told or notified.

3. A Lantronix Spider KVM over IP was attached to OP's node as he said it was too slow to connect to the IPMI (We use internal IP address for IPMI, so OP has to connect to VPN before he could connect to the IPMI), and the service OP with us is UNMANAGED.

4. The network between US and China mainland is just like the climate - it's hard to KEEP the best performance even if you get direct peer (saying CT Direct, CU Direct, CN2 etc.), Congestions from mainland carriers have been the main problem ALL PROVIDERS ARE FACING WITH. We need customers to gather and submit traceroute/MTR result so that we could see what we can do. just a "ping" test or "your network is slow" is never helpful.

5. i believe Lotuservers is satisfied with us - otherwise why they still stay with us?
      The thing happened to Lotuservers is different to yours BTW, they had a O/S SSD failure and we replaced & cloned data for him without any data loss. As I explained above, your node is kernel related issue, not hardware related. You should assign a TECHNIAN to this case.

6. I must confess we had some delay on chinese support because of the Chinese Spring Festival (We have staff monitoring helpdesk), I am sorry if any inconvenience was caused. We are back to work tomorrow and you are always welcome to contact us in your favourite language.

If any help is needed, feel free to ping me on skype: colomx or via email [email protected], I am more than happy to help.

Cheers!

hhhhh..It is so fun that i am speechless.
    DO YOU SEE THE TICKET PICTURE?
    WHAT CAN WE HIDE?

• @aim_pac said:
    WHAT CAN WE HIDE?

HHHHHH
    It is so fun that i am speechless
    WHAT CAN WE HIDE??
    PLEASE SEE THE TICKET PICTURE.
    Can you say the picture is fraud?
    SAY! Please.

• @ItsChrisG
    Can you tell me what we can hide?

• dude... calm down... lol

Thanked by 2doughmanes ATHK
  • gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

edited February 2016

aim_pac said: hhhhh..It is so fun that i am speechless. DO YOU SEE THE TICKET PICTURE? WHAT CAN WE HIDE?

Didn't get why it is "fun" to you, it is NEVER "fun" to us.

I have read all tickets you made for this case (You submit multiple for this), what do you want us to do, exactly?

As to "What you have hidden" question, I have pointed that out in my previous reply with a LIST. Things have its two sides just like a coin, you have the right to say what you have experienced, however we stick with the TRUTH.

Again, if any further assistance is needed, I am here to help.

Cheers!

A follow up to @HOSTBD24 problem.

I talked to Istiak last night and worked out the issue.

Staffs in our team are back to office since today, I am glad to help anyone in the community who has problem reaching to Chris. Just shoot me a PM or ping me on Skype: colomx.

Thanked by 1HOSTBD24
  • @dearroy said:
    A follow up to HOSTBD24 problem.

Staffs in our team are back to office since today, I am glad to help anyone in the community who has problem reaching to Chris. Just shoot me a PM or ping me on Skype: colomx.

Oh.Do you need the SMS records between I and You?
    2-3Days No respond!

• @dearroy said:
    Cheers!

This tone of you seems not same as usual.
    Do you need some records?for example.QQ,Ticket or SMS

• @dearroy said:

Good Service just avoid and avoid again.
    I have known.
    Thank you

• @dearroy said:

I think I need Chris.

Maybe My thinkings are different from you.

edited February 2016

aim_pac said: Oh.Do you need the SMS records between I and You? 2-3Days No respond!

Jesus Christ! Do you provide SMS support to your clients? If so, why do you need a helpdesk?

BTW, I highly suggest you editing your post and merge those seperated comments, a "spamming" like way won't help to get things resolved better.

As a provider, why don't you spend time fixing the issue you have? Isn't that the main thing you should focus on?

• Pretty common with Chinese customers and US locations. China's network going to crap is almost predictable daily. In my past experience with multiple providers, it always seems a cultural thing in that region to call support liars or make wild accusations like intentionally damaging hardware. I mean why would support intentionally do something to have a support ticket drag out indefinitely.

Thanked by 3dearroy Kris jar