Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VP Easy || New Dual Xeon E5 Hypervisor Nodes! 1GB KVM VPS w/ RAID-10 SSD disk $16.80/yr! 40% Off!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VP Easy || New Dual Xeon E5 Hypervisor Nodes! 1GB KVM VPS w/ RAID-10 SSD disk $16.80/yr! 40% Off!

Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

Hello LET!

VPS Hosting shouldn't be complicated. That's why we created VP Easy. We offer 4 unmanaged VPS plans with simple yearly billing. All of our plans feature KVM virtualization (no RAM/Disk overselling!), pure SSD RAID-10 storage, and we use only dual Intel Xeon hypervisors with plenty of RAM (no weak E3 machines here!).

This month, we’re celebrating the roll out of our all new hypervisor hardware configurations! Now with Dual Xeon E5 CPUs, 192GB RAM per node, and faster RAID storage arrays, our VPS plans are more powerful than ever! Plus, through March 31, 2016, take an additional 40% off our already low pricing for your first year of VPS hosting by using coupon code Spring16 at checkout.

Starter VPS:

1024MB RAM
15GB RAID-10 SSD Storage
1 CPU Core @ 2.4Ghz or faster
1TB Bandwidth (monthly)
1 IP Address

Only $16.80 for your first year
Billed at $28/yr after your first year
Order Now!

Business VPS:

2048MB RAM
25GB RAID-10 SSD Storage
2 CPU Cores @ 2.4Ghz or faster
2TB Bandwidth (monthly)
1 IP Address

Only $28.80 for your first year
Billed at $48/yr after your first year
Order Now!

FAQ:

Q: Who are you guys? How long have you been around?
A: VP Easy is a division of Versaweb - the guys who sell awesome, cheap dedicated servers. We've been around since 2004, and we've providing VPS hosting services through our other brands since 2008. We just recently launched VP Easy as our budget VPS brand.

Q: What locations are available?
A: We are currently providing services from our West Coast datacenter in Las Vegas, Nevada. We'll be looking for an East Coast datacenter for expansion soon.

Q: Do you have a test IP / File?
A: Sure! See our looking glass at http://104.143.15.254

Q: Is there any kind of guarantee?
A: Buy it and try it for 7 days. if it sucks, we'll give you your money back (as long as you didn't do anything stupid, like SPAM).

Q: How fast will you have my VPS online?
A: Most orders are provisioned within a few minutes of your payment being received. In some cases, however, we do perform a manual review of some orders to keep fraud to a minimum, which can delay provisioning. To avoid delays, we suggest that you do not use a proxy while ordering, and that the information for your billing method should match the information provided for your order.

Q: Are these managed or unmanaged plans?
A: These VPS plans are unmanaged / self-managed. We'll try and help out where we can via our ticket system, but at the end of the day It's all you.

Q: Do you offer Windows on these VPS plans?
A: We offer images for Windows Server 2008 Trial and Windows 2012 Trial. We do not offer Windows licensing, so if you want to use the OS after the trial period expires, you would need to obtain your own license.

Q: Who are your network providers?
A: NTT, Level3, HE.net, and dozens of private peering arrangements. Check it out - AS53340

Q: Can I get IPv6?
A: Not yet, but soon. We promise. Our network is 100% v6 ready, but we're still testing out some of the new v6 features in SolusVM. Once we're happy, we'll roll it out at no added cost.

Q: How does your DDoS protection work?
A: Our system automatically detects incoming attacks and null routes the targeted IP, thereby minimizing collateral damage and keeping you online even if you have virtual neighbors who aren't so nice.

Q: How can I use my VPS? Any restrictions?
A: No TOR, no IRC, no torrents, nothing illegal, no SPAM, no DDoS attacks, etc. Basically, don't do anything stupid, and we'll all get along just fine.

Thanks for reading, and have a good day!

Thanked by 1rky

Comments

• Wasn't it $14 something before?

• Seems like a great deal. Ordering an enterprise plan for $41 a year, as a replacement for my Runabove windows server. Thanks for the deals and we'll see how it goes. :)

• Ordering about 7 hours ago, and still got no server on my account. I don't know if they verify the order manually or just on business day. Will give an update, once the VPS is delivered.

• @tenpera
    Yes it was...now they have changed it

• No Games also?

• How much for bandwidth overage?

• Rob_TRob_T Member, Host Rep

@Eobble said:
    How much for bandwidth overage?

We don't bill for bandwidth overages - if you need more bandwidth than what is included in your plan, you would need to upgrade to the next higher plan.

edited February 2016

@spidervenom said:
    No Games also?

We don't forbid game server hosting on our VPS servers, so long as your CPU usage is within our fair use guidelines. If your server is hammering it's CPU cores all the time, obviously that's not fair to the other users on the server.

edited February 2016

@tenpera said:
    Wasn't it $14 something before?

We adjusted pricing a bit due to some major upgrades to the hardware nodes we are now using (see above). The newer hardware is obviously a bit more expensive, so we have to compensate for that.

• allow bot like jingling?

edited February 2016

@ZXCKurni said:
    allow bot like jingling?

We don't expressly forbid traffic generator bots like that, but in my experience they tend to sometimes be quite resource heavy, so I'd recommending taking steps to ensure you don't burn up your cpu cores to much, otherwise you may get a fair use warning for high CPU usage.

• I currently have two KVM VPS servers with VP Easy and it's definitely worth the money!

• @Rob_T said:
    We don't expressly forbid traffic generator bots like that, but in my experience they tend to sometimes be quite resource heavy, so I'd recommending taking steps to ensure you don't burn up your cpu cores to much, otherwise you may get a fair use warning for high CPU usage.

Didn't know about the fair use warnings, thanks for letting me know. How many warnings can a person get?

• I was looking to runs an Android instance on these ...allowed

@Falco33 said:
    Didn't know about the fair use warnings, thanks for letting me know. How many warnings can a person get?

We try to work with our customers as much as possible, so there's no set "3 strikes" rule or anything like that. If you are hammering the CPU too hard, we'll just reduce your core count to 1 until you respond to the notice.

Thanked by 1Falco33
  • Rob_T said: We try to work with our customers as much as possible, so there's no set "3 strikes" rule or anything like that. If you are hammering the CPU too hard, we'll just reduce your core count to 1 until you respond to the notice.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. Really great service you guys provide. I'm really happy with the two servers I bought.

• Hi, is there any chance to get a plan with 2048ram and unmetered bandwidth? How much it cost? How can I contact you to get a quote? thanks.

Hello - we don't have any plans to offer unmetered bandwidth plans.

Thanks