Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostDark down ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostDark down ?

Hello

Is hostdark down?

I saw their website and solusvm panel cannot accessible from here since yesterday

But vps still up for me

Comments

• they are getting dark

• Is it dawn already?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Called it

Thanked by 2doughmanes doghouch
  • hostdark.com is owned by ServerHub. They announced Hostdark is going for sell at WHT. God knows, ServerHub may be going for auction today or, tomorrow. So be aware about ServerHub as well, this company may going to die.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • They've redshifted into feck all

• @masterqqq said:

I WANT COOKIEZ

• ComBozo, HostDark.... what were these people thinking?

Makes Wable sound innovative.

In before LossyVPS & Askew Networks.

Thanked by 2jar doughmanes
  • any news regarding this?

should we back up the data?

• Funny how its owned by ServerHub and they constantly post job offers on WHT

• anyone know what is their ip for solusvm panel?

vps.hostdark.com did not resolve anymore

• Last I heard they sold out! it happens.

• I have just received email from them

Greetings!

After 60 days of investigating the viability of the HostDark brand, it has been determined that we will be shutting down the VPS node due to the financial state the node is in.

If you would like a VPS on the Webby Enterprises LLC infrastructure, please open a support ticket and we can provide a new VPS, however the hostdark VPS Node will be shutting down March 30, 2016.  

*** PLEASE BACK UP YOUR DATA AS MARCH 30, 2016 THE SERVER WILL GO OFFLINE ***

If you have questions whether or not your account is involved with this, please contact us. 
    Thanked by 1NickMNXio
  • @add_iT said:

due to the financial state the node is in.

Has the node been taking loans from loan sharks and gambling it away?

Maybe the node should have chatted to a financial consultant.

Naughty node!

• Lol

They do not intended to replace vps for old user

In previous email they said

"please open a support ticket and we can provide a new VPS"

but when trying to contact them :

"Your email to our support system could not be accepted because it was not recognized as coming from an email address belonging to one of our customers. If you need assistance, please email from the address you registered with us that you use to login to our client area."

And there is no registration link on client area unles we order for new service

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

You order service then, that will register you, you don't have to pay for it.

• RoSHRoSH Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2016

That is not true, we have never aquired HostDark. I can assure you we will not be going up for auction :)

@ftn said:
    hostdark.com is owned by ServerHub. They announced Hostdark is going for sell at WHT. God knows, ServerHub may be going for auction today or, tomorrow. So be aware about ServerHub as well, this company may going to die.