Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale Internet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wholesale Internet

ZinnVPSZinnVPS Member
edited January 2013 in General

Just want to asked if anyone has used wholesaleinternet for dedicated hosting?

Comments

• We use them for both dedicated and colo. They're decent and they'll usually go out of their way to help you. I'd say the support is a bit slow at times or that they'll be "at a different building" so you'll have to wait for physical part replacement from time to time.

• thanks!

• Check out WHT, lots of feedback.

• We use Wholesale for colo space. Great company! I'd highly recommend them.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I've used DataShack who uses their network. But now I use WSI :) They will be good!

• From a personal and business experience, they are great. Support is also fast now.

• Well i really appreciate the feedback just order a dedicated server though them.

• For collocations they look good and have great pricing.

• Don't deviate from Wholesale. Folks chomp on Datashack and Joe's pricing, but both have downsides that aren't worth the few dollars saved. Wholesale does pretty fantastic for the price and connectivity there is very good.

There are other options in KC, although not in the low end price range.

• bdtechbdtech Member
    edited January 2013

What about BW their $50/plan only comes with 10mbit unmetered? Quite interesting that you can use up to a 4U.

• flyfly Member

+1 WSI and datashack, which are pretty much the same company (wsi support team is also support team from datashack)