Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I need to get with the owner of hostsolutions.ro

OsamaOsama Member
edited February 2016 in Reviews

I had bought a KVM VPS from hostsolutions.ro from about 10 days or so and paid quarterly, my problem with it is their non-sense control panel and their no-sense support.

I have no experience with promox as I have never used it (I am mainly towards solusvm), but I guess their is something wrong with their configuration or I don't really care about that..

The VPS hasn't been used except for yesterday when I asked their support to install windows for me on it as a temporary solution, in a strange way of non-usage I see 1653MB of Bandwidth usage...

When I start the VPS, it works well, and then trying to "Rebuild VM" it shuts it down again and same story in a loop and when I try to access their VNC to install the OS I want I get the following:

I said in myself, what could this be.. hmm I have Java installed already and everything is fine, tried the other browsers from Internet explorer to Safari and always get a missing plugin or a blank page like this

so I said why not going to their support opened a ticket and got respond after 48 hours I guess?

so I forwarded to their support through skype after many failures of getting that thing npapi to work,

He is always saying crap English and "napi" lol whatever.. "If we tell you is possible is possible"
I made a huge laugh after this sentence.

Proof: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/6213033?hl=en

Technically that guy who called cristian isn't aware of what he is saying, he is forcing me to use Legacy technology and Legacy browser to check the VNC..

So here is my request from them:
1.Fix your crap control panel
2.Get better support, who aren't aware of how to support customers and using proper English.
3.Let me install my preferable OS in peace!

They probably don't know I am the owner of the well known HostingBox which closed recently due some finicial issues and acting with me like I am a noob user.

Finally I am not saying anything bad about them or any "real review" of the VPS because I am still stuck with these issues and I hope they understand that I wanted them to improve their "this".

Edit: I posted this after may failures and requests of letting them help me, they always say I am wrong, so if you are a customer in this company tell me what's wrong with me, at least I have my proof.

Comments

• @cociu is d guy you want

• @century1stop said:
    cociu is d guy you want

I know he is the one, I edited the topic the second you posted this, here is it again:

I posted this after may failures and requests of letting them help me, they always say I am wrong, so if you are a customer in this company tell me what's wrong with me, at least I have my proof.

• Java updated to the latest version? Just asking since I had an update on mine after a Windows update

• If some one is lazy to read here is the conclusion of the topic:

Thanked by 1netomx
  • So can't you use a normal VNC client, instead of some browser sh.t?

Thanked by 2switsys GCat
  • century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited February 2016

well and he's right, you need to enable NAPI for chrome to run VNC. It's the java vnc plugin. btw, if it's a trial version of windows you're running, it acts that a way until a valid license is provided :)

• @doughmanes said:
    Java updated to the latest version? Just asking since I had an update on mine after a Windows update

Well I have no idea what to say for you, but there should be no problem updating it, I guess.

@rds100 said:
    So can't you use a normal VNC client, instead of some browser sh.t?

Won't it be better to fix it?
    Although you missed an important part

@century1stop said:
    well and he's right, you need to enable NAPI for chrome to run VNC. It's the java vnc plugin.

Tell me how to do this, and its NPAPI not NAPI :)

• @century1stop said:
    well and he's right, you need to enable NAPI for chrome to run VNC. It's the java vnc plugin. btw, if it's a trial version of windows you're running, it acts that a way until a valid license is provided :)

He's not running chrome in the screenshot?

• @century1stop said:

Since you edited, I have JAVA and my license is full and activated.

@ALinuxNinja said:

Why should I post a screenshot of every browser I ever used, its the same story too.

Just something to guys here

I am a noob and I know nothing in this industry and I am seeking for help, can someone guide me to install my OS and use this control panel in peace? thanks!

edited February 2016

is it chrome? no idea, haha. anyway doesn't mater, if NPAPI isn't enabled, still can't access.

@ALinuxNinja said:

nothing to do with your Java license, browser doesn't support. You have to enable NPAPI support. Alternatively, you can also use a desktop vnc like tigervnc instead of your browser. If you do not have a windows license, use linux, centos is common.

@Osama said:
    I am a noob and I know nothing in this industry and I am seeking for help, can someone guide me to install my OS and use this control panel in peace? thanks!

• @century1stop said:
    is it chrome? no idea, haha. anyway doesn't mater, if NPAPI isn't enabled, still can't access.

It isn't disabled in Firefox... yet, so should still be working unless it was disabled manually.

edited February 2016

new versions do not support, only old ones . erm not sure bout firefox :)

@ALinuxNinja said:
    It isn't disabled in Firefox... yet, so should still be working unless it was disabled manually.

• All current versions of all modern browsers aren't supporting it, btw this shouldn't be the important part of the topic, the important one how to install the OS? the control panel of theirs is a mess..

• asalam alkeoum Osama

did you try using IE ? only internet explorer worked for me.
    also note the boot order, be patient with install and remove the mounted iso so you can boot into the vm.

i will check this thread later and maybe have screen shots for you if needed.

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited February 2016

I seem to remember this java headache vaguely. Took more of my time than I expected at the time.

I created a separate java-allowed firefox 'profile' for vps control panels.

IIRC, @cociu mentioned looking for an alternative cp a few days ago.

Edit : I no longer have a kvm with them to replicate and verify this browser config still works.

• alaningusalaningus Member
    edited February 2016

I believe @cociu = Marius

[edit] From the Urban Dictionary:

get with:

to kiss or take part in touching, referring to two people who are not dating or have just started dating

Thanked by 2Falzo raindog308
  • @Osama hello , i entry to tell you i will just ignore this thread because is simply to acuuse bad support but personally i have tell you what you need to do ands you simply tell use you are up to date. If you are not content with our crappy support way yopu have not ask for a full refound ? I think you have recive in this days many responses from our tehnical support to enable NAPI in your browser ... now more of this i cannot do.

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • Thanks all to mention me

• "known HostingBox which closed recently due some finicial issues and acting with me like I am a noob user." if you have close due financial problem you have managed verry crappy your bussines.

• Osama said: Since you edited, I have JAVA and my license is full and activated.

You really dont want to aprend , maybve my english is poor but you are verry noob in this . IS NOT ABOUT STAY UP TO DATE IN JAVAAAAAA !!! WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY ENGLISH ?

• @alaningus said:

get with:

to kiss or take part in touching, referring to two people who are not dating or have just started dating

exactly my first thought too. welcome to LET the famous dating platform ;-)

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • have a good nioght all. sincerly my team was try to help him but every time was I AM UP TO DATE.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I see two people who lack significant experience with the English language who are failing to communicate to each other because of it.

Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

• @cociu said:

try and relieve yourself. that kind of pressure must hurt :-)

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

jarland said: Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

is possible, i reconoze my english is special but his I AM UP TO DATE IS BETTER

• so @Osama i will not continue with your drama , you can ask for a full refound anyway , you can find another "hostsolutions.ro" or another "cociu" wit more english clases.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited February 2016

cociu said: if you have close due financial problem you have managed verry crappy your bussines.

cociu said: IS NOT ABOUT STAY UP TO DATE IN JAVAAAAAA !!! WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MY ENGLISH ?

cociu said: you can find another "hostsolutions.ro" or another "cociu" wit more english clases.

Your lack of professionalism towards your clients and the irony is disturbing.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

Ishaq said: Your lack of professionalism towards your clients and the irony is disturbing.

no worryes about this , the true clients know me , what i cannot do is kiss asses . We have atend this client , we tell him what to do , we tell him if hi cannot doit hitself "Adrian" one of my tehnical guy will conect true teamviever and we will resolve his issue. Now if hi is without patciense i am sorry (Adrian is not working 24/24 hours), only what i can do is refound him.

about our panel control yes i assume is not the best but i can confirm is functionally.

Thanked by 1k0nsl
  • @jarland said:
    I see two people who lack significant experience with the English language who are failing to communicate to each other because of it.

Crazy idea, tried talking to each other in a different language?

i'm okay if you talk about me :)

• now @Osama i will change any way your next due date with +5 monts for free to have time to set your kvm . The next due date of your invoice is 01/10/2016 . Hope finnaly you will like us more. If you prefere a refound let me know. What definetly i dont like is this kind of threads when i know personaly what was happened and the implication of my team in resolving this. Have a good night all