Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap vps

Hello, i'm looking Vps for 512 Mb RAM, 500 GB Bandwith. Payment only Btc and My budget only $2

Thanks

Comments

• Monthly I guess? If you can pay annually the offer in my signature has 2 plans below $1/mo.

• For $2 I'll give you a photo of a server, but you'll have to delete it after 24 hours.

Thanked by 2WHT york
  • @Traffic Yes monthly. Actually i just need for this month

• Go for ArubaCloud , VPS @ $1 /mo
    • Or you may get $1 VPS at dacentec
  • I would be very suspicious having someone who just signed up today asking for a vps just for this month:

Username rendys Joined 8:57PM Visits 0 Last Active 9:20PM Roles Member Thanked 0

I would recommend anyone who takes this person on does a fraudrecord check on him before even doing anything.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@timnboys Shameless promotion of your fraud record module!

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @Mridul, thanks for your answer, but
    +Aruba only accept paypal, not bitcoin
    +Dacentec, Their plan $1 only for yearly

Poor me :(

• @timnboys, thanks for your attention. i was following this forum about 2 month ago. But i just decided to create my account today

• PieNotEvenEaten said:
    timnboys Shameless promotion of you fraud record module!

Ah how can I be promoting it when it wasn't even said in the text?
    As I only said check fraudrecord did not say no mention whatsoever about my fraudrecord module? because you do know that was a general reference to fraudrecord having nothing to do with my fraud module. so please stop trying to accuse someone of something when you don't know the context....as how can you claim it was "shameless promotion" when it wasn't mentioned in the text of the message as how do you expect vanilla or anything to auto edit like my signature to remove text based on per post? if you know how to do that to prevent "shameless promoting my module" when I never said anything about it please enlighten all of us so we may all prevent "shameless promotion" of anything then?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

timnboys said: Ah how can I be promoting it when it wasn't even said in the text? As I only said check fraudrecord did not say no mention whatsoever about my fraudrecord module? because you do know that was a general reference to fraudrecord having nothing to do with my fraud module. so please stop trying to accuse someone of something when you don't know the context....as how can you claim it was "shameless promotion" when it wasn't mentioned in the text of the message as how do you expect vanilla or anything to auto edit like my signature to remove text based on per post? if you know how to do that to prevent "shameless promoting my module" when I never said anything about it please enlighten all of us so we may all prevent "shameless promotion" of anything then?

Why do you always got long drawn out responses? Sorry man my 3rd grade education level I can't understand what you just wrote. But, all I can say is thanks!

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

timnboys said: I would be very suspicious having someone who just signed up today asking for a vps just for this month:

I don't find it that suspicious. Guy decides he needs a VPS. Starts doing research. Comes across LET. Does no realize it's a hive of scum & villainy. Creates an account to post a question.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent