Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching for a guys to translate a website in different Leanguage!

cociucociu Member
edited February 2016 in General

Hello ,

anyone interesed to be our translator ?

Still searching ... , hungarian , french , ukrainian ,russian , norway.... please pm

i need someone to translate a webpage . I am willing to pay or i can offer you a Live time vps with this spec (need to know a minimal html):

4 core

4 gb ram

hdd ---what you need but a decent size

1 ipv4

unmetered (decent and not just waste traffic) in 1gbps port speed.

For the webpage please pm , i will not public here.

Comments

• You need someone to be awake for 24hrs?

• 24 hours for 24 days i assume.

• @masterqqq said:
    You need someone to be awake for 24hrs?

Yes. Also not to eat if possible.

Thanked by 3GM2015 netomx GCat
  • never told this person will be 24/24 , i just mentioned i will need 24/24 support in the german page , so i thinck 3 persons will be ok

• No @cociu is asking is there anyone who know Deutsch interested in chat support.

he will probably need more that 2 persons if 24/7 support is needed.

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • simonindia said: simonindia

thaks for clarify :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Germany and Austria are high income countries, i doubt you could afford to pay enough to hire people from Germany or Austria. Better look for someone in Romania or other lower income country who speaks good German.

• rds100 said: Germany and Austria are high income countries, i doubt you could afford to pay enough to hire people from Germany or Austria. Better look for someone in Romania or other lower income country who speaks good German.

i know what you meen , but somethimes money is not all

• more info please, specifications, payments, working time

Thanked by 2nfn nfn
  • cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

flex said: more info please, specifications, payments, working time

working time , unknow for the moment , will be a aplication in a mobile and maybe 5 hours iddle until someone contact you ? Really dont know until start. About payment ... i understand nobody will doit for free , i have many respect for my employers.

• Minimum wage is 8,50 €/h gross + ~23% non-wage labour costs in Germany und used for unskilled employees. If skilled you can earn way more. Just to give you a scale for your applicants.

If you find somebody who is unskilled and ready to do informal labour you can go with something like ~ 5 €/h.

Also you can find local employees who study the German language in universities or at you local Goethe institute branch etc.

• cociu said: working time , unknow for the moment , will be a aplication in a mobile and maybe 5 hours iddle until someone contact you ? Really dont know until start. About payment ... i understand nobody will doit for free , i have many respect for my employers.

Jesus Christ man, I know you're known for your off the wall approach to conducting business, but when someone asks you for info on a job this simply won't do if you're serious about hiring.

People need to know anticipated working hours, whether they're being paid a salary or a per ticket/chat, sales %'s. Get yourself together.

• cociucociu Member
    edited February 2016

Nekki said: Nekki

really love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what i can tell here is all my guys is verry content with my company . 12 persons is not easy to pay month to month.
    The problem is i start a new feature dedicated to Austria and germany people and really dont know the impact and what i will really need from the german guy.But clearrly i will not espect to pay 1$/hour

• PM'd.

• @cociu once you start the sales please make us a good offer and we will love you more :D

Thanked by 1elgs
  • ehab said: @cociu once you start the sales please make us a good offer and we will love you more :D

Finnaly content with our services ? i ask you because we start with the left ....

• @cociu said:

why hire Deutsch speaking people most people who are in tech know English so you can just hire some guys who are good in English that will be sufficient.

I may be wrong just my suggestion any way

• SpartanHostSpartanHost Member, Host Rep
    edited February 2016

@simonindia said:

That is true but I believe in general countries like dealing with reps that speak their own language.

• @simonindia said:

Why hire English speaking people when most German speaking people speak sufficient English aswell?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • cociu said: really love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what i can tell here is all my guys is verry content with my company . 12 persons is not easy to pay month to month. The problem is i start a new feature dedicated to Austria and germany people and really dont know the impact and what i will really need from the german guy.But clearrly i will not espect to pay 1$/hour

So if I understand this, you want to hire a German speaker for an undetermined amount of time per week, for an undetermined amount of money?

• Still searching ... , hungarian , french , ukrainian , norway.... please pm

• @cociu said:
    Still searching ... , hungarian , french , ukrainian , norway.... please pm

Still no answer from you.

• itgods said: Still no answer from you.

Answered

• thread update !

• @cociu said:
    Still searching ... , hungarian , french , ukrainian , norway.... please pm

Hungarian is here. PM sent

• @cociu said:
    thread update !

Thread update? That's a bloody Ninja-Edit. I hate people who change the OP after a while. The whole thread is shambolically now. Shame on you.

• Amitz said: Shame on you.

way ? i got people for other things , is inutil to have xxxxxxx pm if the job is gone. I only need more translators in different languages ...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

You drive me nuts, boy. I won't even try to explain it to you. It's fruitless.

• Amitz said: You drive me nuts, boy.

you only need sleep maybe