Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Experience with NAXSI?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with NAXSI?

Does anyone here have experience with NAXSI? Would like to implement a WAF into my friend's machine over at DigitalOcean SG as soon as possible, as he keeps getting hacked, and having "Hacked By HaYaL-ET-06" left on the website when accessed with a desktop.

It's been a while since he got hacked already (5 websites on same node, down at once), and I've done full restores from our shared Amazon Cloud Drive account for all of them, though it's not preferred, since our database dump is 300MB large (20-30 sites [50% PBN], all databases username & password are the same for easy setup).

So back to the topic, does anyone here use NAXSI, or should I consider an alternative?

I'm not asking for much out of a WAF, just a custom landing page when a request is blocked, that's all :)

Thanks for reading!

//ed

So... NAXSI...
  1. Yay or Nay?4 votes
    1. Hell yeah!
      50.00%
    2. Nah, it sucks, there are better alternatives out there.
      50.00%
    3. Why don't you just restore the sites from Amazon Cloud Drive every single time? ;)
        0.00%

Comments