Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

leaseweb anyone got comments/warnings?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

leaseweb anyone got comments/warnings?

any information is welcome please share. im in need of a new hosting.

Comments

• No, why?

Thanked by 1Gulf
  • set limits for bw usage as they won't do it for you and charge you a truckload of money.

• Get their 100tb bandwidth dedicated server. I'm using it 3 years ongoing, (I never reach the limit) very reliable network :)

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Quality company. I am happy with my service there!

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited February 2016

They are good but not OVH good

• I have been using Leaseweb for quite some time without any performance or stability related issues at NL or SG.

Though they did screw my billing up for a couple of cycles at their SG location by adding GST (which doesn't apply to me), which they finally fixed after a couple of emails and tickets. So, I am back to being a happy customer again!

• @rokok said:
    Get their 100tb bandwidth dedicated server. I'm using it 3 years ongoing, (I never reach the limit) very reliable network :)

I have 4 vpss with them with 40% off and every month I make use of almost all available bw.
    They kept calling me about how different locations I had were doing . Amazing customer support . I even had to request them to communicate via email as they were kind of calling too frequent lol

• edited February 2016

@ManofServer said:
    They are good but not OVH good

In what aspect ?
    I'm a customer of both ( have vps and servers from ovh) and vps from lw .
    Ovh: Canada has shown to be much more proactive than France .

• I have a couple of Leaseweb VPSes and they have been really great! Very good uptime, network, and performance and all for a cheap price. Support is really good too, they fixed a routing issue I had and usually respond within 1 hour of opening a ticket.