Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any one using ftpit.com ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any one using ftpit.com ?

MridulMridul Member
edited February 2016 in Providers

Hii,

I ordered a vps, one of their specials and its inactive till now.
How long do they take to provision ?
Any one got their special ?

Comments

• maybe time to add another rule, max 1 question/day.

Google is YOUR friend.

• MridulMridul Member
    edited February 2016

@tommy said:
    maybe time to add another rule, max 1 question/day.

Google is YOUR friend.

With due respect, IMHO,
    Asking ( right ) questions is the key what makes humans different from animals !

My dear freind, how can I abondon "doing" what thousands of years of evolution has given us ?

• Oh. Sure.

Its 42years and everyone purchased it I guess.

Here.

• Well, unless they change their name to "SFTPit", I'm not buying it.

Thanked by 2Amitz GM2015
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited February 2016

I have no idea about the specific ftpit situation but a 24h turnaround for unmanaged and cheap services is not completely unusual. They probably do manual provisioning and it's the weekend.

By the way: I have seen others plastering the frontpage of LET much harder than @Mridul. ;-)

• @theroyalstudent said:
    Well, unless they change their name to "SFTPit", I'm not buying it.

lol

• tommytommy Member
    edited February 2016

just search ftpit.com review and you'll get plenty answer. That question already answered before.

I don't care about evolution thing

• @tommy said:
    just search ftpit.com review and you'll get plenty answer. That question already answered before.

I don't care about evolution thing

Dear Tommy,

Thank you for your kind efforts my friend.

I was actually interested in knowing the recent provision times and response behaviour of the company. I was not really asking for "reviews" but the time taken to setup ( if any one has actually ordered their specials )

Furthermore, To the best of my knowledge, the company was sold recently so the old reviews ( which i was not really in search of ) become immaterial.

If a few members ( their recent clients ) would shed some light over their setup process it would really help me.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
  • komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

I believe that I answered your question in another comment that you made. I am not 100% sure, since I am not able to see your e-mail address, but in the last day, there was only one order which was not created automatically after payment, and that was because the hostname provided was xx1, which the system did not allow due to it being too short when it attempted to provision the VPS. I have renamed and updated the VPS hostname, and it as now been provisioned.

If this is another issue, please let me know or submit a ticket and I will get it sorted out ASAP.

• @ftpit_cameron Buddy i have actually ordered many of ur vps in past. Thats why i clealy said, i was not after any review, i know u guys very well.

I just wanted to know the present provision times, since ur special is really nice, i was just trying to get an ETA to convey to my client.

Thank you so much.

• komputerkingkomputerking Member, Host Rep

Ah, gotcha. Should have submitted a ticket in the system =)
    Yeah, it should be instant activation. The only thing that is no longer instant is the free cpanel offer, since people from certain countries were abusing it. Everything else is instant as long as they pass fraud check and there is not an issue during deployment like short hostnames.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • MridulMridul Member
    edited February 2016

My bad .. my friend I should have been careful with the data.

As in the Past, FTPIT rocks !!!