Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Need help to get permission from administrator for posting offers
New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

Need help to get permission from administrator for posting offers

Requesting all to provide me the steps to get permission from lowendtalk administrator for posting offers in the forum.

Waiting for the reply.

Comments

• care to look and read? on the right hand side, look for "Rules and Guidelines"

Thanked by 1MCHPhil
  • Just read the rules and PM jarland...

€5 Enterprise VPS from Evolution Host
    SellSSL.com - Comodo PositiveSSL from $7 per year!

• ''Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.''

• This is written in the forum.

But I was not able to understand the steps to be followed. Requesting you to please explain the steps.

• JonchunJonchun Member, Provider

@intellyhost said:
    ''Members must be approved by a member of staff before being able to post offers.''

• This is written in the forum.

But I was not able to understand the steps to be followed. Requesting you to please explain the steps.

If you can't figure it out, please don't try figuring out how to run a business.

• Waiting for the help

• Your are blind as a Bat. Pls don't be a provider for everyone's sake

Thanked by 2namhuy tehdan

Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

• combozo just gone now is intellyhost ? please just don't.

• @namhuy said:
    combozo just gone now is intellyhost ? please just don't.

look buddy you're not doing much better.

• edited February 2016

PM Ishaq

• @simonindia said:
    Your are blind as a Bat. Pls don't be a provider for everyone's sake

The saddest thing is that you screenshotted the entire page.

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

• @theroyalstudent said:
    The saddest thing is that you screenshotted the entire page.

Sorry haven't sleep yet but how in world some one can't see the administrator title.

Make your choice on your own But i can help you to make them right.

• @simonindia maybe he's allergic to administrators

I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

• On othet hand, I believe intelly stands for intelligent. If so, I don't want to live on this planet anymore

I repeat, RAID is not backup | Looking for a developer for your next project? - Hire me

• NekkiNekki Moderator

sdglhm said: On othet hand, I believe intelly stands for intelligent.

You'd think Intellihost, right?

Thanked by 3sdglhm MCHPhil cassa

Here lies Nekki. He loved massive amounts of storage, K-Pop and calling people cunts.

• @nekki ,most probably he was looking for intellihost and saw that it was gone. So why not the next best option

• this should better be posted in tutorials: how to ruin your rep before you've even started LET business.

most recommended Provider: First-Root KVM Power-Edition /w SSD
    UltraVPS.eu KVM in US/UK/NL/DE: 15% off first 6 month | Netcup VPS/rootDS - 5€ off: 36nc15279180197 (ref)

• I think when user sign up for let, this link should be sent to his/her email.

• theroyalstudent said: The saddest thing is that you screenshotted the entire page.

Actually if you think about the work - screenshot, photo edit, upload to some webserver, post a link here - it was rather impressive.

Thanked by 1simonindia

For LET support, please visit the support desk.

• sdglhm said: On othet hand, I believe intelly stands for intelligent. If so, I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Ohhhh...I thought it was a host that lived in a television sitcom.

Thanked by 1simonindia

• @raindog308 said:
    Actually if you think about the work - screenshot, photo edit, upload to some webserver, post a link here - it was rather impressive.

There are screenshot extensions that can do full page screenshots and upload to Imgur for you, two clicks. Then, the editing (use Preview.app on OS X, done in 1 minute)

Thanked by 1simonindia

My comments are mine and mine alone, and do not reflect the opinion of my business and operations. Ex-wellknown shitposter.

• theroyalstudent said: There are screenshot extensions that can do full page screenshots and upload to Imgur for you, two clicks. Then, the editing (use Preview.app on OS X, done in 1 minute)

Yeah, true enough, it wasn't the Sistine Chapel or anything but @simonindia still did it professionally. Drop shadow even!