Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

512GB + Storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

512GB + Storage VPS

Any recommendations for cheap storage VPS/Dedi

I'm thinking of using Time4VPS for one of the providers, now I just need a 2nd one.

Don't care about raid.etc as this is for playing with infint as is going to be part of a 3 way (minimum) replication so losing the data on one node should be of no consequence if infinit does as they claim it does.

Comments

• You could check ServerHub !

• budget? no one can beat time4vps pricing.

Thanked by 1LowEndAddiction
  • Thanks, looks about the right amount of storage/price.

• @tommy said:
    budget? no one can beat time4vps pricing.

Yep was thinking of using Them + one other + a Vm on a co-lo'd machine I already have.

That would give me 3 replicas across 3 different DC's + not counting the backups of anything I deem important enough to need them.

• @dragon2611 said:

KS-1 from kimsufi?

• Location? US maybe delimiter, cheap enough for your needs, and disk are new (or as new, as long as you choose the 1TB option).

• Romania ?

• Well probably won't be using serverhub, can't get to my.serverhub.com from my connection (Which is a datacentre ip due to my GRE bonding, but that shouldn't make a difference) Gets lost (or the trace-route gets blocked) somewhere in staminus and their live chat seemed disinterested in helping discover why.

• Ended up using the delimiter cloud for now as the 2nd one.

• Well, I feel the $10 / $15 Dedi frm WSI is a great alternative to T4V as well.
    Do share you experiances with delimeter.

• dragon2611dragon2611 Member
    edited February 2016

I've given @mikeyur a poke to see if I can get it any faster than usual, but at the moment waiting for it to be provisioned.

Currently my infinit drive/volume doesn't appear to work properly but I'm not sure if it's because I've built it wrong or simply because it's supposed to have 3 replicas and I only have 2 online storage nodes.

Could also be firewall related.

• We may be able to do something depending on the location you want.

OpenVZ/KVM? Anywhere in mind? RAM/Bandwidth etc. ?

Feel free to open a sales ticket if your interested.

• ehabehab Member
    edited February 2016

simply go with zxhost.co.uk