Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHMCS integration for VoIP billing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WHMCS integration for VoIP billing

We recently have released WHMCS integration with ICTBroadcast for auto provisioning and VoIP billing. it will ease providers job and they will be able to introduce their own white label services as value addition to their exiting business without much effort.

Interested person can check this guide explaining How one can offer Voice, Fax ans SMS broadcasting services by using ICTBroadcast ( our software product ).

For more details please visit our website https://www.ictbroadcast.com/

Comments

• Do you have permission from an admin? This is spammy.

• OP has been a member since April 2013

Thanked by 1nasirbest
  • nasirbestnasirbest Member
    edited February 2016

@0xdragon said:
    Do you have permission from an admin? This is spammy.

I have posted under provider category. is it still spam?

• @doughmanes said:
    OP has been a member since April 2013

Doesn't make a difference to me, could be a hacked account.

@nasirbest said:
    I have posted under provider category. is it still spam?

Yes, this should be in the offer category.

• doughmanesdoughmanes Member
    edited February 2016

0xdragon said: Doesn't make a difference to me

You don't see the history of the OP in relation to VoIP posts and questions? You're right; it doesn't make a difference. This is why we have moderators and not volunteer hall monitors.

Thanked by 1Jonchun
  • @doughmanes said:
    You don't see the history of the OP in relation to VoIP posts and questions? You're right; it doesn't make a difference. This is why we have moderators and not volunteer hall monitors.

Exactly :) You mad?

• Flagging would had been a better solution than becoming unhinged and waving your hall monitor sash

• @doughmanes said:
    Flagging would had been a better solution than becoming unhinged and waving your hall monitor sash

Actually I flagged it with my first post :) We don't have hall monitors in Australia, nor do we have them on the internet.

• @doughmanes said:
    This is why we have moderators and not volunteer hall monitors.

lolrekt