Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
[US]Hostigation - 30% Off4Life - Free DDoS Protection now in Los Angeles
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

[US]Hostigation - 30% Off4Life - Free DDoS Protection now in Los Angeles

miTgiBmiTgiB Member
edited February 2016 in Offers

Hostigation.com has been providing hosting, dedicated servers and VPS since 2006 and owns all it's equipment.

Use Coupon Code 30OFF4LIFE for 30% off and get a 10% account credit for any bitcoin payment

Proxmox OpenVZ VPS

OpenVZCLT

50GB Disk

1024GB Bandwidth

512MB Memory

512MB vSwap

1 IPv4 Address

1 IPv6 Address

$5 Monthly Order - Carlotte NC - Los Angeles CA

This is a configurable VPS, this is just what is included for your $5 ($3.50 after coupon). You are free to adjust higher Memory, vSwap, CPU Cores,Disk Space and traffic. Limited quantities while this platform enters public offering.

These templates are offered and freshly updated with noVNC access from WHMCS

CentOS 6.7 i368/x86_64

CentOS 6.7 x86_64 cPanel

Debian 7/8 i386/amd64

Ubuntu 12.04/14.04 i386/amd64

TUN/TAP pptp availible from WHMCS

root password reset via WHMCS

Unlimited forward DNS and rDNS provided in WHMCS via our PowerDNS cluster located in Charlotte, Los Angeles and Virginia.

Los Angeles provides free DDoS Protection upto 10Gbps/15M PPS

Los Angeles Testfile Test IP: 206.253.164.1 QuadraNet

North Carolina Testfile Test IP: 69.85.88.1 CaroNet

Addon cPanel for $12/mo

Addon Softaculous $1.50/mo

Addon WHMCS $12.50/mo

Additional IPv4 Adress $2/mo (With Justification)

Addon IPv6 no charge

Comodo PositiveSSL $4.99

Comodo PositiveSSL Wildcard $49.99

About our VPS
We offer cPanel as a semi-managed service, meaning we will take care of your server, you take care of your code.

OpenVZ/KVM Available, see all of our VPS offerings.
Something you want not offered, drop an email to sales [at] hostigation [dot] com so we can quote your needs.

Acceptable payment options are PayPal, Credit Card via PayPal, Credit Card via Stripe, BitCoin, Check/Money Order (US Funds drawn on US Bank)

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates

Comments

• I am going to try and head off the questions before they are asked, LA offers Quadranet Always On DDoS filtering, upto 10Gbps / 15M PPS - Quadranet DDoS Protection

Hostigation High Resource Hosting - SolusVM KVM VPS / Proxmox OpenVZ VPS- Low Cost Comodo SSL Certificates
  • Is this on QN's Asia optimized route? Mainly looking for mainland China optimized route, needed for a couple of sites.

• TheOnlyDK said: Is this on QN's Asia optimized route?

I use BGP community to optimize the route with Quadranet, and most of our customers are mainland China and love the service, so try one out if you haven't before, there is a 7 day money back gaurantee for 1st time users. QN has direct peering with CT and CU

• @miTgiB said:
    I use BGP community to optimize the route with Quadranet, and most of our customers are mainland China and love the service, so try one out if you haven't before, there is a 7 day money back gaurantee for 1st time users. QN has direct peering with CT and CU

You have a LG?

• TheOnlyDK said: You have a LG?

No I do not

• Email shot from Hostigation

DDoS Filtering has been added for all services in Los Angeles - https://www.quadranet.com/enterprise-solutions/ddos-mitigation/ for more details, we have 10Gbps / 15M PPS protection Always On, exceed that limit and your IP will be null routed. Do not test it, I know it works (This falls under the "Don't be a dick" rule)

Nice...

Thanked by 1miTgiB
  • ricardo said: Don't be a dick

lol

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • Your site design, makes me cry. Since 2006 didn't you make some profit to setup kinda good site design?

Currently working With a 12 Years Old Provider.
    Reselling SingleHop Chicago Location Fully Managed VPS Server at $10/mo. (1GB ram-2 core-50GB DiskSpace-1TB b/w) ... PM me for Details (:

• *By the way, Hostigation service is A+, I personally recommend them.

Thanked by 1yomero

Currently working With a 12 Years Old Provider.
    Reselling SingleHop Chicago Location Fully Managed VPS Server at $10/mo. (1GB ram-2 core-50GB DiskSpace-1TB b/w) ... PM me for Details (:

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member
    edited February 2016

ftn said: Your site design, makes me cry.

Don't be a hater, the zombie sees all ;)

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2016

@ftn said:
    makes me cry

Says the guy with 2 thanks, 36 posts and the highest amount of discussions for a 3 DAY old account ever on LET ._.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited February 2016

@miTgiB said:
    Don't be a hater, the zombie sees all ;)

Zombie should wear a Christmas hat on Christmas Chinese New Year :)

• doghouch said: Zombie should wear a Christmas hat on Christmas :)

Maybe someone could animate him to pop out from the corning on Chinese New Year

• BradBrad Member, Provider

The order links appear to be the same for both locations.

• Brad said: The order links appear to be the same for both locations

Thanks for pointing that out, did that last time too :( The correct link is now in for Los Angeles

• I'd like to say Hostigation is the best VPS company I have ever tried.

Thanked by 1miTgiB
  • TheOnlyDK said: You have a LG?

https://hostigation.com/LookingGlass/index.php Decided to not be lazy today