Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Smartermail License
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Smartermail License

I am looking to buy Smartermail 14 Enterprise (250 mailboxes) license for a client. If any of you are dealing with it, please PM me.

Thanks

Thanked by 1seanho

Comments

• i have SmarterMail Professional Edition 13.x - 250 Mailboxes

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Do take note that SmarterMail license are non-transferrable at all. Get it directly with them will be the easiest way.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

You can buy cheaper licenses from TweakServers.com. They are an official Reseller and we have had a very good experience with them.

If you are interested in a 250 User professional license instead, we offer them for free on our Windows vps and dedicated servers in India and USA.

Thanked by 2praveen tweakservers
  • @powermta said:

Please stop spamming all threads

• I think TurnkeyInternet offer these licenses completely free with their VPS. You should check them out or speak to their sales team.

Thanked by 1praveen
  • Thanks @leapswitch for the heads up!

All our SmarterTools license comes with 10% discount plus Free SSL certificate & premium uptime monitoring services. Check out our website http://www.tweakservers.com or drop us a quick mail at sales[at]tweakservers.com for more details. We also offer special discount rate for any volume purchase/upgrade protection renewal.

Thanked by 1leapswitch