Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review of DDoS Mitigation Solutions/Providers - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review of DDoS Mitigation Solutions/Providers

13»

Comments

• matteob said: thank you for mentioning us. Level3 DDoS Protection was partially removed while ago and we introduced SeFlow Secure network

What does 'partially removed' mean?

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • necropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropost

• ChristianDSHChristianDSH Member, Host Rep

6ixth said: necropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropostnecropost

Useless spam to a still relevant topic.

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited September 2017

@JoeMerit said:
    What does 'partially removed' mean?

That we removed the flowspec inside their network and kept only some static ACLs. This will give us more control during mitigation

• @matteob said:

@graphic said:

thank you for mentioning us. Level3 DDoS Protection was partially removed while ago and we introduced SeFlow Secure network

http://seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/vpspro/securenetwork

Your Milan LG doesn't work. I tried doing a traceroute only to have it time out after the second hop.

• ClouddosClouddos Member
    edited September 2017

clouddos.com are forum spammers. Do not do business with them. SEO deluxe.

• @Clouddos said:
    clouddos.com are forum spammers. Do not do business with them. SEO deluxe.

The domain is listed as for sale now?

• caracal said: The domain is listed as for sale now?

As I said - SEO deluxe.

• I want to run DR-DOS on a Cloud. PC-DOS 2000, possibly. Not M$-DO$, though. They're awful!

• @WSS said:
    I want to run DR-DOS on a Cloud. PC-DOS 2000, possibly. Not M$-DO$, though. They're awful!

Using token ring networking, of course.

• @bsdguy said:

@WSS said:
    I want to run DR-DOS on a Cloud. PC-DOS 2000, possibly. Not M$-DO$, though. They're awful!

Using token ring networking, of course.

You just want a chance to steal away with my Vamptap, you seedy, seedy whore!

• Don't talk around it. All you have in mind is BNC T connectors, you pervert bitch.
    Let's make a plug-fest then and create frame collisions, yeah!

• sigh Your resistor is missing from this thinnet.

• Can providers offer no DDoS mitigation for lower price (like 50%)? I don't need it because I have no enemies and I do not intend to make any enemies (sometimes I ask myself if everybody loves me, but that's another story). I feel uncomfortable paying for something I won't ever use or need.

• RhysRhys Member, Host Rep

@default said:
    Can providers offer no DDoS mitigation for lower price (like 50%)? I don't need it because I have no enemies and I do not intend to make any enemies (sometimes I ask myself if everybody loves me, but that's another story). I feel uncomfortable paying for something I won't ever use or need.

DDoS mitigation isn't cheap.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2017

@Rhys said:

@default said:
    Can providers offer no DDoS mitigation for lower price (like 50%)? I don't need it because I have no enemies and I do not intend to make any enemies (sometimes I ask myself if everybody loves me, but that's another story). I feel uncomfortable paying for something I won't ever use or need.

DDoS mitigation isn't cheap.

Exactly, imagine the price reduction on VPS. Imagine an idle VPS with 0.5$ per year.

• @doghouch said:
    Your Milan LG doesn't work. I tried doing a traceroute only to have it time out after the second hop.

thank you we fixed it

http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/mycore/lookingglass-3

Regards