Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE VPS | 1IPv4 | OpenVZ | 512-1024mb RAM | 1 Gbit/s port shared | 2vCores Shared
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FREE VPS | 1IPv4 | OpenVZ | 512-1024mb RAM | 1 Gbit/s port shared | 2vCores Shared

Heya fellas,
As I am currently trying to get a grasp of the average usage of small virtual machines I will be throwing in 2-3 FREE VPS :) This way I will be able to monitor your usage and get a bit experience from this myself.

Information:

• You will receive the server for atleast 3 months!
  • 512-1024 mb ram (please specify your need)
  • 1 Gbit/s shared port
  • no illegal activity
  • Traffic FairUse Unmetered
  • Virtualizor CP

Cheers!

Comments

• what about the 4th month?

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Devonius said:
    what about the 4th month?

Dont know about that yet. Depends if I need the ressources for another project :) Of course you will have plenty of time to backup your data. If you really insist on keeping the server we can surely work something out.

• Please give me one. I need a 1024MB box for a short term project. Thank you!

• @windytime90 said:
    Please give me one. I need a 1024MB box for a short term project. Thank you!

Heya! Please pm me with the project you have in mind and aslong as it is legit I will spin a machine up for you :)

• I'll take a 1GB box if possible, will be using it mainly as a dev box, maybe even use it as a VPN, who knows.

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    I'll take a 1GB box if possible, will be using it mainly as a dev box, maybe even use it as a VPN, who knows.

Acctually all boxes are already deployed mate :/ my inbox got crowded..

• @Ympker said:
    Acctually all boxes are already deployed mate :/ my inbox got crowded..

Oh well, guess I'm late to the party, maybe next time XD

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited January 2016

@TheOnlyDK said:
    Oh well, guess I'm late to the party, maybe next time XD

Yea sorry bud :/ Will msg you if more ressources become available. If you want to pay for your ipv4 i can spin you one up^^ im outta adresses here^^

• @Ympker said:
    Yea sorry bud :/ Will msg you if more ressources become available. If you want to pay for your ipv4 i can spin you one up^^ im outta adresses here^^

I can use a NAT IPv4 too, could also test my ts3 script with the newly updated ts3 server version XD

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @TheOnlyDK said:
    I can use a NAT IPv4 too, could also test my ts3 script with the newly updated ts3 server version XD

Pmed you^^

Thanked by 1TheOnlyDK
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

nice, too bad there are so few available

• yes i want it

• @exception0x876
    Yea its just for testing purposes atm :) I might have more spare ressources in the future^^

• Everyone loves Freebie.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @Ympker said:
    exception0x876
    Yea its just for testing purposes atm :) I might have more spare ressources in the future^^

why not make NAT VPS with smaller specs like WisHosting? i have a WisHosting NAT and it good for some stuff :)

• @Ympker for a taste of what it's really like to be a LE* host, turn the server off unexpectedly for 12 hours and watch all the people you've given freebies to go batshit and post negative 'reviews' on LET.

• @Nekki said:
    Ympker for a taste of what it's really like to be a LE* host, turn the server off unexpectedly for 12 hours and watch all the people you've given freebies to go batshit and post negative 'reviews' on LET.

Haha I hope that wont happen :)

• how much TE is being run on that node now I wonder ;0

• @JoeMerit said:
    how much TE is being run on that node now I wonder ;0

Do you mean how much vps instances I am running?

• nah, I mean how many scumbags are doing Traffic Exchange on your service now.

• i want it

• @JoeMerit said:
    nah, I mean how many scumbags are doing Traffic Exchange on your service now.

All those who will get a vps have described their projects and intentions to me. In case of abuse I will of course take respective actions.

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited January 2016

56gomez said: i want it

He wants it, really.

Thanked by 1GM2015
  • Oh he wants it alright.. going through his post history.. he is looking for 'offshore' hosting that 'ignores DMCA' that will let him install Windows and pay by bitcoin.

I'd say sign him up asap.