Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

need windows vps under $5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

need windows vps under $5

wildfirexwildfirex Member
edited January 2016 in General

Hello as title says I need vps under $5 with and my only request is that it must have windows installed..I think that it is maybe imposible for this budget but I hope that there is someone who provide it. Can you post here your recommendations, I will be very thankful

Comments

• i can do 1 gb ram , 1 core, 50 gb hdd , 1gbps port speed in Romania for these 5 $/mo. Pm if you are interesed

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

We are also providing Windows KVM VPS for $5/month (1GB RAM)

• I need it under $5

• wildfirex said: I need it under $5

ok , sorry 4.99$/mo

• @cociu said:
    ok , sorry 4.99$/mo

Good one buddy

• simonindia said: Good one buddy

i put my cent if is need

• :D you are funny guys but I need it really under $5..anyway I found offer for $2.5 :)

• @wildfirex said:
    :D you are funny guys but I need it really under $5..anyway I found offer for $2.5 :)

I assume that won't include a Windows License? Or do you have your own?

• really go for it , now ... let we know the quality in the next days

• I really hate doing this but here it goes

• simonindia said: I really hate doing this but here it goes

this is one good thing what have LET

• RizRiz Member

He'll learn.... maybe.

• You do know he wants to use the VPS for traffic exchange right...

• ManofServer said: You do know he wants to use the VPS for traffic exchange right...

maybe or maybe not ..

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • ManofServer said: You do know he wants to use the VPS for traffic exchange right...

Not necessarily. Some use Win-vps to keep their Fiverr and such accounts online all the time. Not generating traffic but keeping their account status online.

• @sdglhm said:
    Not necessarily. Some use Win-vps to keep their Fiverr and such accounts online all the time. Not generating traffic but keeping their account status online.

How does that help, if they can't reply instantly?

• Junkless said: How does that help, if they can't reply instantly?

Sincerely I've no idea. But it seems like more online they appears to be, more visible to their searching algo's. I've no idea though

• Didn't know that. Should try that.

• @simonindia said:
    I really hate doing this but here it goes

What do you mean with this? You think that this will make me angry? :) This is only pointing on your low intelligention. Message you posted was simply pointless. You are just wasting your time please go doing something better for you life :) I will be really happy :)

• Perhaps you guys are right.

I was more afraid of the below $5 price range, otherwise yeah, lots of non-TE uses for Windows boxes.

• @wildfirex said:
    What do you mean with this? You think that this will make me angry? :) This is only pointing on your low intelligention. Message you posted was simply pointless. You are just wasting your time please go doing something better for you life :) I will be really happy :)

I'm just stating that your are new member of LET certainly not to make angry :) but your post above shows that my screenshot annoys you

the post is not for you it's for others.

have a great day

just for your information "I'm doing better things with my life"

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • emgemg Veteran

I am curious about the Windows license that comes (or does not come) with these under $5 offers. Does anyone have any knowledge or insights?

• @emg said:
    I am curious about the Windows license that comes (or does not come) with these under $5 offers. Does anyone have any knowledge or insights?

No licence (BYO) or trial.

• @emg said:

Try asking @Virmach, they are offering some of those

• It includes the Microsoft YOLO license

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

emg said: I am curious about the Windows license that comes (or does not come) with these under $5 offers. Does anyone have any knowledge or insights?

ALinuxNinja said: Try asking @Virmach, they are offering some of those

We have Windows 2012 R2 Datacenter licensing. Basically, Microsoft licenses it for unlimited usage up to the number of processors licensed. Some of the licenses are per server. You can find the license on Amazon but I'm pretty sure the datacenter has to handle it if you're going by Microsoft terms of service.

These licenses are expensive, but it ends up being cheap per plan when you put them on large servers.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

Haha, fantastic budget - not enough for windows license on it's own, never mind about support or hardware with IPV4 address.

I am looking for whole DC (simillar to Redbus Interhouse or OVH DC) at $7 per month without any setup or additional cost, anyone can do it? I know it's not realistic, exactly the same as OP request!

• @WebProject said:
    Haha, fantastic budget - not enough for windows license on it's own, never mind about support or hardware with IPV4 address.

I am looking for whole DC (simillar to Redbus Interhouse or OVH DC) at $7 per month without any setup or additional cost, anyone can do it? I know it's not realistic, exactly the same as OP request!

did you just read the thread carefully because i saw some guys above offering their service just for $5 or you just lazy to read

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

aubert said: did you just read the thread carefully because i saw some guys above offering their service just for $5 or you just lazy to read

I don't think the offer come with full license.