Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ StormVZ | 2GB > $7 | UK & US | RAID10 | 1GBPS | Instant Setup ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ StormVZ | 2GB > $7 | UK & US | RAID10 | 1GBPS | Instant Setup ★

PatrickPatrick Member
edited January 2013 in Offers

StormVZ owned and operated by Web Phase Limited (Registered in England & Wales), as a hosting provider we are very well aware of how important websites are to businesses and is more aware that the value and functionality of the website also depends on the performance of its web host. Excellent service and reliability is what matters and is what StormVZ is all about.

We have expanded to 4 diverse locations for our VPS customers, with the ability to choose from Maidenhead UK, West Coast, Central & East Coast of USA. All our servers have 2 x gbit links on a dedicated port to ensure network speed is quick always, even during peak times!

★★★ CUSTOMER REVIEWS ★★★
We provide some of the best prices in the industry at the same time we ensure services are of high standard, we have a proven track record to providing top customer service and enterprise performance! Just take a look at some of client reviews...
http://ratelobby.com/review/279/stormvz

★★★ JAN OPENVZ PLANS ★★★
Back by demand we have a new UK node up, limited availability!

UK 2048 Special
4 Shared Cores
2048MB Guaranteed
2048MB vSwap
40GB RAID10 Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
1 IPv4
Maidenhead, UK
£4.40/mo for life ($7) - Use coupon "LET3SQ7Z8E"
ORDER NOW

USA 2048 Special
4 Shared Cores
2048MB Guaranteed
2048MB vSwap
40GB RAID10 Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth
2 IPv4
Chicago, IL or Buffalo, NY
£4.40/mo for life ($7) - Use coupon "LET3SQ7Z8E"
ORDER NOW

• Additional IP - £1/mo when ordered at sign up (Otherwise £1.5/mo)
  • cPanel License - £9.95/mo - Includes Free Semi Management
  • Set your own rDNS immediately in Chicago, Buffalo & UK without ticket request!!!
  • IPv6 available in Maidenhead, UK - On request (FREE)
  • Test IP available via [email protected]

Payment Methods:
- PayPal
- Credit/Debit Card
- Google Wallet

Comments

• Best offer I've seen from you guys. Good luck (maybe I'll sign up later).

• Wow, awesome offer, I might pick one up

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited January 2013

Interested in Chicago/Buffalo. How much is extra bandwidth? Or perhaps you have plans with higher BW? Thanks.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@DalComp said: Interested in Chicago/Buffalo. How much is extra bandwidth? Or perhaps you have plans with higher BW? Thanks.

Aint 1000GB high enough??

• @dominicl said: Aint 1000GB high enough??

For now, yes. My current usage is 600-800GB.
    But my sites are growing and I want to ensure that when I reach the limit, I can easily upgrade or buy necessary add-ons. The provider I'm with now charges $15 for extra 500GB, which is pretty expensive.

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@DalComp said: But my sites are growing and I want to ensure that when I reach the limit, I can easily upgrade or buy necessary add-ons. The provider I'm with now charges $15 for extra 500GB, which is pretty expensive.

Fair enough, I'm sure if you submit a ticket or jump on IRC they'll be able to sort something out.

Its a great deal!

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited January 2013

@DestroyeRCo @KernelSanders Great, glad your liking these offers!

@DalComp Can do 500GB for £5 ($7.93ish) in US only