Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Delimiter new dedicated, disappeared no power, >3hr wait for support response. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Delimiter new dedicated, disappeared no power, >3hr wait for support response.

2»

Comments

• I don't know what's more urgent than your server being down.

• @msthteam said:
    dacentec and good company however you are taking advantage of cituaçao they were only need to take a corrective to meet more customers you soon will be the next target with all its structure we will see what you will say to your customers dacentec receive in 5 transit links 200gb ddos+ u receive double! for being a charlatan

Hi @dacentec thanks for signing up to LET today (again)!

Thanked by 1mike0000
  • @simonindia said:
    if you just want help from delimiter then pm the both MarkTurner mikeyur

if you need better support then dacentec here you a new client (the support is much faster)

or qps they are also better

but if the server is the 20$/month one then i don't hold my breath give them some time they will sort you out

I agree, Dacentec and qps are good in term of providing support. In past, i bought server from them and i am really happy.

Thanked by 1simonindia
  • bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

12 - 24h responce time is ok with cheap servers. I recommend do not expect more.